Bump, lets do it
Old 11-25-2020, 04:22 PM
Fire Giant

Can we get this changed already?

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-25-2020, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it’s fine. Move to resolved.
Old 11-25-2020, 04:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure why you're worried about this when your guild is currently under raid suspension.
Old 11-26-2020, 04:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsorryGMs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure why you're worried about this when your guild is currently under raid suspension.
This was before the suspension sir its a stupid system that shouldnt be a thing

Old 11-26-2020, 06:30 AM
Kobold

We do not want your roll. Stop bump your agenda.
Old 11-26-2020, 08:15 PM
Orc

Zekay, you are naive it seems. FD leadership only push for change that more heavily benefits them while simultaneously negatively affecting Riot. You can make the argument that any good leader would do the same, but that isn't true. Compromise is how agreements get made.

Here are a few quotes to help my point. "Racing will benefit the casuals", "who cares if larger turn in windows cost the server a bunch of Badain's. It's 2020". Or this one by Tailgating. tailgating.png

That comment Detoxx made about AM and Awakened coming to an agreement in 20 minutes is just another line of bullshit. They split VP and ToV amongst themselves and then would sock every other target before moving to those zones. That is the biggest middle finger to all of the other smaller raid guilds. It is that type of behavior that spawned the desire for Riot's creation in the first place.

At first I could not understand how good people would chose to follow players with some of the worst reputations on this server. A lot likely don't know any of the history. While others can look past a lot to experience content that gets gatekept by these people. But if you all continue to follow Furoar after this past incident, IMO, you show yourselves to have zero conviction.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaybrother86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zekay, you are naive it seems. FD leadership only push for change that more heavily benefits them while simultaneously negatively affecting Riot. You can make the argument that any good leader would do the same, but that isn't true. Compromise is how agreements get made.

Here are a few quotes to help my point. "Racing will benefit the casuals", "who cares if larger turn in windows cost the server a bunch of Badain's. It's 2020". Or this one by Tailgating. Attachment 13666

That comment Detoxx made about AM and Awakened coming to an agreement in 20 minutes is just another line of bullshit. They split VP and ToV amongst themselves and then would sock every other target before moving to those zones. That is the biggest middle finger to all of the other smaller raid guilds. It is that type of behavior that spawned the desire for Riot's creation in the first place.

At first I could not understand how good people would chose to follow players with some of the worst reputations on this server. A lot likely don't know any of the history. While others can look past a lot to experience content that gets gatekept by these people. But if you all continue to follow Furoar after this past incident, IMO, you show yourselves to have zero conviction.
Hey man my thoughts are my own I dont believe in what furor did I still dont think its right, I was in a casual guild know what its like on the othersie, I am just trying to change this for the health of the server nobody wants to sit there for 16 hours and click and spam to hopefully hand, its as bad as coth ducking for 16hours. #changetheringwar2021

Old 12-05-2020, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

nah we good, move to resolved.
Old 12-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure the solution is to get a couple buddies to show up and constantly open trades with your competition.