Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your name is familiar for some reason. Didn't we have some kind of disagreement at some point in N Ro or something?

Anyway, just ignore the tells. /ignore can only go so far, and there is no way for an entire account or IP to be ignored. By responding in the first place, you give the troll what he wants.
I don't remember having any issues with anyone on the server (well, until this bloke randomly insulted me) and haven't played Nagash for quite a while. Maybe you're a Warhammer fan which would explain why the name sounds familiar to you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Coming back to the point, I did indeed add the bugger to my ignore list but it appears this guy has acted like this with a lot of persons on the server so maybe an IP ban would be justified.

Kind regards,
Nagash
Old 12-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Skeleton

All happy hippies please find an officer and join peace pipe!
Old 12-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Greetings Nagash,

On the internet, sometimes people behave in a manner that other people do not enjoy.

Kind Regards,
Karsten
Old 12-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings Nagash,

On the internet, sometimes people behave in a manner that other people do not enjoy.

Kind Regards,
Karsten
They do indeed. This doesn't mean that nothing should be done about it, especially if it's a repeated behaviour from the same person.

Nagash.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Dear Nagash,

Thank you for your response. I noticed however that you did not end your message with your usual greeting. Am I to receive this as an implication that you do not further wish me any kind regards?

Kind Regards,
Karsten
Old 12-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Nagash,

Thank you for your response. I noticed however that you did not end your message with your usual greeting. Am I to receive this as an implication that you do not further wish me any kind regards?

Kind Regards,
Karsten
Dear Karsten,

I was at work heading to a meeting so in a bit of a rush. Please accept my apologies for this inacceptable behaviour [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

More seriously, is it that surprising to have someone ending a message by sending his regards to the community? Didn't mean to "shock" anyone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kindest regards,
Nagash
Closed Thread