Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2020, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is track in the equation if you knew you were on the spawn?
people with a brain , ty . He didnt know the spawn had observed people standing there for days in that area, and was on wrong spot by 50ft, looking different way then the spawn, it spawned behind her and he couldnt see or hear her buffing.

Youj know worst part of it, she had a rusty dagger, and hes so fucking stupid he probably believed like others do that it can drop if not showing, that is why he got mad. But i sat waiting for it rightfully so cause he told me to F off when i offered legit helpful info.

and for that he got bent over and can find a new game.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude i've never seen that myself and its rule i offer to people and they tell me to fuck off for it, Thanks for posting that link.

We need to make this part of the PnP policy and make a Accept terms have read button for players, and then if they break it and get banned we can say they read it and should know better.

Whole lot of BS ass people lately not following rules and looking for a nice ride off the server seems.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you wanted the GM to confirm that you had an IP exemption for your wife and he declined and you took that as a sign that anarchy has been loosed upon the world?
hahhaha, yeah he had her sitting at a wrong spot with pet parked 20ft off she never replied to any tell i gave, and he admitted to me he has no ip exempt and they know its his wife and they have tested him before and shes watching tv and can afk for pops if she wants, although she missed every spawn for 3 cycles.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This part could be significant as it seemingly opposes what is commonly known/accepted and has significant ramifications. I can't recall previously seeing class-based exceptions to the server rules. Confirmation or clarification would be nice.

Danth
This is exactly my next issue I want to see addressed. This poster has made a serious claim that a GM said there's a rule that mages can camp two spawns, one for the mage, one for the pet. I don't believe the claim is true.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Careful ppl GM Menden doesnt wanna enforce camp stealing rules if you stand on a spawn for something like the GBS. She spawned while my back was turned tracking looking at 2 other spawns. Ya know I am on my ranger and Pyzjn is green so doesn't engage me while tracking and tracking is my skill. This necro has her pet on another spawn point and racing over 3 others including mine.

I told her would reported her and GM menden shows up. Told her Pyzjn spawned on my spawn point this necro she camp steals and GM says some bs that Pyzjn was pathing for 12 seconds. Are you joking? I am on the spawn and I have tracking. The spawn point where she died! Pathing my backside. When I pointed out that she is camping multiple spawns with her pet Gm Menden said she is allowed to use that tactic since her class allows it but wait...tracking while standing on spawn point nope... that won't work your no longer camping a spawn point if you use tracking skill. That is not allowed. So won't enforce camp stealing rules that I am in line of sight (basically on top of it). So guys remember camp stealing is okay and if you don't kill steal them for camp stealing you cannot claim camp either yeah...because I didn't engage her and get reported for ksing....nice how that gets used against me by the Gm that is supposed to enforce the rules.

Add in a bonus that necro tried to report me for boxing with my wife as she was on another spawn and told GM feel free to test us and she's like nope I am good. Ofc because I am not but not enforcing any rules or testing for ppl boxing so I guess go ahead and box they won't check it seems either. I am done with p99. I came here because thought this server was better. I may as we all be on live with krono sellers and boxers. At least then know to expect nothing to happen.
Your so off base on all your bs. Menden said I was in the right because you weren't at the spawn spot and didn't noticed it with your back turned. I bet you get trophies at home for doing nothing huh?

You go kiddo, window lickers are worthy too.

Next time listen to my advice and don't cuss me out and tell me gma do t do shit. Cause you found out super fast they do. Enjoy breaking blocks with candy now.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:52 PM
Fire Giant

I actually thought I'd have to provide menden with my video I told you I had for 20 min of watching you box, and the logs of our chat and my time of atk on mob. However menden greeted me knowing it all already and said he's guided you to the right rules to read. Personally I was shocked to see him show sofast, but inside me I suspect he knew what your about and was waiting.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:53 PM
Fire Giant

Never know who plays who. Sometimes staff plays too and maybe he's seen the same shit off you. Watch your mouths and actions online, your Porter or group buddy may be someone who can do something.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:57 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never know who plays who. Sometimes staff plays too and maybe he's seen the same shit off you. Watch your mouths and actions online, your Porter or group buddy may be someone who can do something.
Dude you have 8 of the 9 last replies in this thread. We get it.
Old 03-29-2020, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

I don't get it JDF, please explain more. Thank you, a concerned citizen.
Old 03-30-2020, 02:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is my only surviving account. Even got an ankle bracelet and a fancy neck collar that explodes if I leave the designated area.
This was actually an excellent answer. Carry on.
Closed Thread