Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 04:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Ghxst there’s still time to change your name to AftermathRenamedAftermathAgain
Old 05-21-2020, 04:03 PM
Banned

Haha Quiznos makes a damn good cheesesteak and it's only like 5 bucks ... granted I haven't had that one but how much better could it possibly be to be worth more than some families spend on groceries a week. But hell if I had a company card like you I'd try it and maybe some of the $100 a glass liquor to wash it down
Old 05-21-2020, 04:17 PM
Banned

ITT: the weakminded classify their degeneracies as hobbies to justify irrational actions to gain dopamine they don't deserve.
Old 05-21-2020, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Coworker bought one of these last weekend:

https://www.snakeriverfarms.com/dry-...-tomahawk.html

Said it was very good, but not $200 good.

-Mcoy
Old 05-21-2020, 08:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In 2017, I discovered and did the audit research on an internal white collar crime of $150,000 at my company over a couple years. They were purchasing Ipads & other devices and photoshopping credit card statements and not balancing their reconciles. We ended up recovering around $110,000 of the stolen goods. Looking through electronic statements, balance sheets, reconciles and other accounting worksheets is natural for me.

I only wish we could do the same to the people that I catch selling goods on Project 1999. It is truly mind blowing that some people would pay $700+ for a single item. If you are going to purchase something for money, remember that I will catch you eventually and you will only regret it down the line. People purchasing stuff in early December only to level, get to 50 and their account gets banned. Don't sell, don't buy, don't RMT. Simple.
Damn and I left because I got sick of dealing with showEQ players arguing with me and my 13 farmed glowing black stones camp.

So sad I missed this fun. Sorry building my own sandbox now.
Old 05-22-2020, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

what the heck is the Tundra Jack exploit?
Old 05-22-2020, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what the heck is the Tundra Jack exploit?
Good question but i don't think we are supposed to post exploits on these forums.I'm sure they can at least explain what the exploit does without explaining the details. only thing exploit related i remember from back in the day is some people would pull him and his bear to on stone ruins areas and get him stuck in the wall while you would be free to nuke away at him and his pet without any danger to yourself.
Old 05-22-2020, 09:47 AM
Aviak

Im one of the ppl who had an account suspended. won't give details since I dont wanna get into any more trouble. the currently banned 'exploit' is softer than that, although I heard they fixed it.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Video description:

https://youtu.be/DvvM_M294Wo

-Mcoy
Old 05-22-2020, 12:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Video description:

https://youtu.be/DvvM_M294Wo

-Mcoy
Nice troll. For the curious though, you can actually see Tundra Jack thing near the end of this video: https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
Closed Thread