Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

Also I find it ironic, but have no proof of this, that someone with access to user ID list gets banned and the same week old accounts that laid dormant for 6-8 years are now online selling uber gear.

Question that influx. Why didn't those accounts go active 3 years ago at release of various. Why is it now you see all these members toons and guilds that were extinct and or banned long ago popping up and selling off gear.

Possible someone shared a list? Anything is possible and I prove two of which in my post. Ask questions and demand an answer. Or the server will fall apart fast, and who knows maybe that is the plan as well.

But it sure hasn't been my plan making enemies along the way having my account stripped twice for trusting friends and standing up for everyone with no voice.

Grow a backbone and do something other then the same old me me me routine.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh its not your site? Doesn’t matter as linking to rmt websites on this forum is grounds for ban.
Shows what I know about forums. Guess I'll handle that then. However it's done and people are now aware why their server is flooded with random accounts being sold.

Maybe I'll get a pass for helping the server and not a slap in the face like has been done so many times.

You sound angry? Did I spoil your gaming edge? You shouldn't care if you don't use it. It's like I caught you taking cookies kiddo.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Grow up and do something to help. Not hinder the problems.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

One of us is breaking the rules and getting angry and the other is pointing it out. Figure that one out!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Banned

Or there could've been an influx of people because chardok 2.0 was released while also a very popular streamer recently started streaming on p99 as well.

There also arent camps. If you're killing the mobs as they spawn, its your camp. If you cant keep up with spawns, it isnt your camp. This means no one can steal your mobs, because you're killing them as they spawn.

You can read the rules or make up your own. It doesnt mean shit what you think because you're just spreading misinformation.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

What constitutes "not keeping up" with spawns?
Old 03-08-2019, 02:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're killing the mobs as they spawn, its your camp. If you cant keep up with spawns, it isnt your camp. This means no one can steal your mobs, because you're killing them as they spawn.
technically with that logic, if 2 people wait for the same spawn, they are both camping and have equal rights to the spawn since the second it spawns they both have the same right to attack that monster. The countdown only starts when the monster spawns, isn't that right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess by that logic, nobody can truly "own" a camp because whoever gets the first hit was the one waiting the fastest. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then again, if the devs that originally made everquest wanted monsters to be locked onto the player that first gets the hit, they would've coded it that way. Instead they left it open ended to be more like D&D so players who wanted to be Chaotic Evil could do so. I sure hope the devs of this server don't take action to assert their own "justice" against players roleplaying as chaotic evil. That'd be saaaddddd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2019, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if you like soloing 1-60... There is nobody to play or group with at low to mid levels.
If 250 people joined the Red, there would be plenty of people to group with!
Playing on Red was great back when <Fresh> guild brought tons of players from Blue.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

I give up trying to help. You all can do with it as you see fit. Your ignoring the fact that items and accounts are being sold actively and ruining our server. I don't care about red don't play there and don't know what's sold. But on blue shit is being sold to pay rent. It needs to end.

If you all don't care then contact whoever the hell runs the server now and tell them you wish to pay to win and I'm sure they can help you out.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

Seems I'm alone in feeling it's wrong. I would have thought a few would have shared my passion about keeping our game legit is all.