Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2019, 10:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then why isnt this on the server since velious release, as well as many other items require lvl 51.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=12001

So much for timelines
The first comment on that allakhazam page is May 2002. You think it existed since velious launch but nobody commented on it for almost 18 months? Interesting theory.

The way this works is: You prove the item existed, file a bug report, and maybe they'll add it.

Saying "why doesn't this exist" isn't helpful.
Old 10-04-2019, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Has the essence lens quest been added? Pretty sure that was pre-luclin and would probably be the last thing added
Old 10-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinaki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eh?

Required/recommended level items was a Luclin construct.
You obviously didn't click my link. The entire point was this one item as well as others have never been released. Yet they claim blue is done as of the last content patch.

My link shows the item was released with velious. Not speaking of luclin anywhere in here or on blue server.

Think before you eh?
Old 10-09-2019, 07:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has the essence lens quest been added? Pretty sure that was pre-luclin and would probably be the last thing added
Yeah they aren't adding anything anymore. Focus is green and restart years of exping
Old 10-09-2019, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Club of the ice ocean has level req 51.

Pretty sure that and lance are classic!
It was in before luclin and so is club of ice ocean and Lance and many others from tae ew zone that also had required lvl to use. All of those changes occurred before luclin was released. I played then and had the items.

I'd honestly had hoped they would have carried blue further as well given we sat there for 9 yrs and luclin came out 4.5 years after EQ was released.

So follow a timeline one did not
Old 10-10-2019, 12:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was in before luclin and so is club of ice ocean and Lance and many others from tae ew zone that also had required lvl to use. All of those changes occurred before luclin was released. I played then and had the items.

I'd honestly had hoped they would have carried blue further as well given we sat there for 9 yrs and luclin came out 4.5 years after EQ was released.

So follow a timeline one did not
So is blue done? Should I stop leveling here because it’ll get deserted?
Old 10-10-2019, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithjinternet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
theres not alot of content in classic, it's very reasonable to assume people could comfortably have time to play both servers without issue
Old 10-10-2019, 01:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithjinternet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, I like playing the game either way. But yeah, Blue is gonna be nothing but raiders logging in to hit raid targets and the odd soloer here and there after Green launches. The vaaaaaast majority of new accounts and toons will be on Green and without new players, eventually Blue will be a much less populated.

I don’t think people realize how broken of a server blue is when they say they think people will still populate Blue. It’s the EZ server with extra steps, having more money handed to you than you can possibly make on your own and then buying what is essentially classic endgame gear for practically nothing is super god damn boring compared to scraping buy with barely enough money to afford all your spells, doing quests for gear and wearing whatever you find. Sure you could do that if you want on Blue, but when you’re the only one in a group that isn’t wearing 80k worth of gear it really changes how the game plays for the worse.
Last edited by El-Hefe; 10-10-2019 at 02:02 AM..
Old 10-10-2019, 03:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vaaaaaast majority of new accounts and toons will be on Green and without new players, eventually Blue will be a much less populated.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are gonna try Green, not be able to deal with the UI, and go back to Blue.

Idk, but yeah, that's what I predict.

[Famalin Wisdomseed - High Elf Wizard - Quellious - 99 to 01]
Old 10-10-2019, 03:31 AM
Fire Giant

I don’t think a small amount of blue players being so unwilling to deal with change that they give up on the fun of a fresh server is going to lead to any sort of resurgence in low/mid level blue play. If anything, obstinate Blue players are the most likely to be entrenched in a raiding guild and won’t have much to contribute towards making blue feel less like a ghost town.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Closed Thread