View Poll Results: Enforce Loot and scute / aka camp and leave
Yes 27 48.21%
No 29 51.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2020, 11:41 PM
Fire Giant

Wink

I see the folly of my thought process. About 10 of us had an idea of camping a few items only to offer it out in all honesty not manastones. It's things people need to be raid ready is all.

But it was a really dumb post considering it sounded like we want to camp what they camp. I myself only meant it should be camped then moved on. Not guild camped for 3 weeks on end. But alas we all know this is the case every server as you said. No real way to regulate it without enforcement like the list system.

Thank you all for the replies and showing how dumb it sounded. Kingdom, it's some of you locking the mobs and timers as has always been done on any plat heavy or item worthy mobs. How about considering the other 300 on server and get your loots for the day and love along. Others need a chance to gear up even if they aren't raid readying. They still play on the same server and pay the same amount you do to play. Be conscious of others and allow them the same joys you feel.

In order for difference to occur you have to change what's happening. We can either there be a remake of every server and game played, or we can effect some change and be different for once. That was my hope, but as raids look over the next months and yrs it will only get worse of mob locking it happening on basic ass gear era.

Think about th legacy your making. That's all.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:43 PM
Fire Giant

Wink

I see the folly of my thought process. About 10 of us had an idea of camping a few items only to offer it out in all honesty not manastones. It's things people need to be raid ready is all.

But it was a really dumb post considering it sounded like we want to camp what they camp. I myself only meant it should be camped then moved on. Not guild camped for 3 weeks on end. But alas we all know this is the case every server as you said. No real way to regulate it without enforcement like the list system.

Thank you all for the replies and showing how dumb it sounded.

Kingdom, it's some of you locking the mobs and timers as has always been done on any plat heavy or item worthy mobs. How about considering the other 300 on server and get your loots for the day and move along. Others need a chance to gear up even if they aren't raid readying. They still play on the same server and pay the same amount you do to play. Be conscious of others and allow them the same joys you feel.

In order for difference to occur you have to change what's happening. We can either there be a remake of every server and game played, or we can effect some change and be different for once. That was my hope, but as raids look over the next months and yrs it will only get worse of mob locking it happening on basic ass gear era.

Think about th legacy your making. That's all.
Old 01-04-2020, 06:56 AM
Fire Giant

Oh, so you did not get what you wanted because someone else wanted the same thing, and was willing to wait for more of the same thing to spawn while you did not get things despite your rather high wanting things level.
Old 01-04-2020, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, so you did not get what you wanted because someone else wanted the same thing, and was willing to wait for more of the same thing to spawn while you did not get things despite your rather high wanting things level.
But this is all BIG KINGDOM aka the goverment's fault!!!!

Here's a thought, the kind of players with tons of playtime and inclination to obsessively farm high value camps, also gravitate towards the raid guild that kills the biggest targets. Its not necessarily some conspiracy to keep the little guys down, its just human nature.
Old 01-04-2020, 04:11 PM
Banned

It's no secret that kingdom and probably lineage are hoarding stones for trade later. When you are down in the weeds in a pickup group, others start opening up about these guys.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:42 PM
Banned

If you don't have 3 manastones between teal and green yet you've lost
Old 01-05-2020, 03:43 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2020, 07:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't have 3 manastones between teal and green yet you've lost
wha? should of locked these servers to 1 toon with perma lockouts and then get shat into blue. boom, done.

Would have saved some of your souls.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:22 PM
Aviak

This sounds like Mexico Cartels.

The Cartel comes in causes mayhem so a group of locals forms a group to help counter them. Over the years these new groups slowly transform into their own Cartels and now you have this huge mess that is Mexico.

Is that what you want!! To turn OUR servers into MEXICO!!
Old 01-08-2020, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1702DA19-C12E-44D4-8762-EF4028608B62.jpg (23.1 KB, 0 views)
Closed Thread