Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2020, 06:43 PM
Fire Giant

Default Rules and not following rules

Given the recent stay at home we have tons online and tons of fighting and rule breaking and overall rudeness.

Would like to take a moment to introduce you to a server rule set called Play Nice Policy.

Its on the forums has its own link and you are required to know it or suffer actions from staff. Getting sick and tired of hearing peopel tell me XX guide or gm will not do shit, stop lawyer questing bro, no one gives a F here.

I can assure all that is not true.

I am recommending a Read and Accept button be added to the splash screen that encompasses most of the Project 1999 rules, but not all.

I would love to see Mendens clear defined description of FTE and especially Pzyjn camp added into the rules as this is like lodizal and Quillmane now in the sense of walk ins expecting to do as they see fit and none of us are having it.

I feel if the Read and Accept Button is added it makes anyone online able to be punished because they have to read the rules and accept it before playing. So the first person to say ill do what i want and no one can do anything about it, can be the first person off the server.

We are just as sick and tired of it as you all staff are, and we ask for some resolutions.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:55 PM
Kobold

The Pyzjyn camp is a tricky one in my opinion. I feel as long as you are running around killing mobs you are helping to spawn her. Therefor you have as much right to her as anyone. Just determines who runs into her first and gets FTE. I don't feel this way with every camp though. But seeing as she can spawn in multiple places and multiple pathing routs she's awfully hard to claim as a camp.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe this has been hashed out a lot on her, but I don't think or would assume that her spawn is different from one that just pops in the same place every time. Same could be said for Quillmane

I leveled in HHK from 20-44. I ran into all kinds of people trying to take guards I was killing. I didn't get upset about it, status quo was how I seen it. Nobles group always pulled over the top of me, I would invis between each kill while I med so I didn't get trained. I was up there and couldn't handle every spawn, so I couldn't dictate what everyone else did and keep them from getting spawns further down the line. If a mob is up and isn't being killed and a group has the ability to pull it I see it as fair game. It's one of the risks of soloing in an area grouping and pulling is going on. Being at the spawn in time for the spawn and ready to grab the mob, as well as staying invis or out of the way of pathing basically handles any problems in this regard.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

So the other poster from the other topic (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=353753) actually made a curious claim, and said that Menden said it, so im really curious if that's a lie or not. He said that Menden said that mages specifically are allowed to claim two spawn points, one for the player, and one for the pet. I don't believe Menden actually said that.. but maybe.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the other poster from the other topic (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=353753) actually made a curious claim, and said that Menden said it, so im really curious if that's a lie or not. He said that Menden said that mages specifically are allowed to claim two spawn points, one for the player, and one for the pet. I don't believe Menden actually said that.. but maybe.
You can't claim two spots. Because your pet isn't a player. But if no one else is around trying to get it you can do it because, well, no one is there to kill it but you.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Given the recent stay at home we have tons online and tons of fighting and rule breaking and overall rudeness.

Would like to take a moment to introduce you to a server rule set called Play Nice Policy.

Its on the forums has its own link and you are required to know it or suffer actions from staff. Getting sick and tired of hearing peopel tell me XX guide or gm will not do shit, stop lawyer questing bro, no one gives a F here.

I can assure all that is not true.

I am recommending a Read and Accept button be added to the splash screen that encompasses most of the Project 1999 rules, but not all.

I would love to see Mendens clear defined description of FTE and especially Pzyjn camp added into the rules as this is like lodizal and Quillmane now in the sense of walk ins expecting to do as they see fit and none of us are having it.

I feel if the Read and Accept Button is added it makes anyone online able to be punished because they have to read the rules and accept it before playing. So the first person to say ill do what i want and no one can do anything about it, can be the first person off the server.

We are just as sick and tired of it as you all staff are, and we ask for some resolutions.
You click an accept button when you load up the client
Closed Thread