Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2020, 12:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearmind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your entire response is petty LOL.. QQ sorry you don't get to kill Vulak next week.

Also both riot and AG infractions were legit and riot / AG would have done the same thing if it was done to them. Even for way less so don't going throwing out petty lawyer questing accusations. Man up and accept it.. Sorry it may be hard for someone who just responds to BPs and collects free DKP with a 170 man zerg for free loot.
RnG mobs have regularly ended up in other camps but they get handled most of the time. Except when you purposely train other guilds with a big ol' party.
Old 04-22-2020, 12:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly doubt RnG can even take down an AoE'ing vulak. Especially without infinite soulfire.

Also cry to daddy and petition more. RnG is just as guilty of the bullshit, it's just that Riot aren't crybabies and don't petition constantly.

AM/RnG's favorite tactic has always been to park their raid right next to another to try to force concedes when a pull inevitably goes wrong. They are toxic pieces of shit and always will be.

Your sodium levels are high as fuck, this suspension might do you some good pal.
Old 04-22-2020, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly doubt RnG can even take down an AoE'ing vulak. Especially without infinite soulfire.

Also cry to daddy and petition more. RnG is just as guilty of the bullshit, it's just that Riot aren't crybabies and don't petition constantly.

AM/RnG's favorite tactic has always been to park their raid right next to another to try to force concedes when a pull inevitably goes wrong. They are toxic pieces of shit and always will be.
Did you just start playing p99 2 weeks ago or just live under a rock? Nothing you say makes any sense here... QQ more i guess?? Again sorry you cant kill Vulak next week.
Old 04-22-2020, 12:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your sodium levels are high as fuck, this suspension might do you some good pal.
Ad hominem attacks are what people resort to when they know they're wrong.
Old 04-22-2020, 12:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearmind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you just start playing p99 2 weeks ago or just live under a rock? Nothing you say makes any sense here... QQ more i guess?? Again sorry you cant kill Vulak next week.
I can link you a few reading primers if you need help with reading comprehension.

Of course I suspect that you're just so full of shit all you see is brown.

Also, I'm pretty sure AG will be getting vulak next week.
Old 04-22-2020, 12:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
RnG mobs have regularly ended up in other camps but they get handled most of the time. Except when you purposely train other guilds with a big ol' party.
Lol man just stop you cant compete.
Old 04-22-2020, 12:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I can link you a few reading primers if you need help with reading comprehension.

Of course I suspect that you're just so full of shit all you see is brown.

Also, I'm pretty sure AG will be getting vulak next week.
Cool story... sorry you don't get Vulak next week..
Old 04-22-2020, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

AG made the news again, doesnt seem that long ago there was that thread on a Sol B train around Nagafen
Old 04-22-2020, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AG made the news again, doesnt seem that long ago there was that thread on a Sol B train around Nagafen
First hand knowledge..... After nemce and his mother left P99

AG became god's dog shit.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:21 AM
Planar Protector

Hmm, over confidence is a bannable offence? I find that a little surprising, have I misunderstood?
Closed Thread