Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Kobold

It's alittle strange because one thing that is very classic was how much info and interaction the staff had with the userbase you could typically go into the chat before char select and see lots of GM's in there chatting about changes and stuff where as here we gets tiny in game announcement that many people missed and no documentation of what has changed or been updated .

Also there was mention of "quakes" which would reset the server I remember many times during those first few months the server would crash and we'd come back to every mob being respawned lol sometimes it was good but sometimes it was very bad lol
Old 01-04-2020, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Loramin: I found the Plane of Fear release patch, it's late July 1999. Notes were updated and I fixed them again last night as I saw people had been messing with them...
Old 01-04-2020, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin: I found the Plane of Fear release patch, it's late July 1999. Notes were updated and I fixed them again last night as I saw people had been messing with them...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-04-2020, 03:04 PM
Large Bat

I wish there was an official post about this instead of a server-wide broadcast without any explanation for what has actually changed. I get there are old posts about the changes but I would feel more confident with the changes if it came from an official P99 mod/GM.
Old 01-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Banned

I wonder if research components will drop more or if it was already implemented.
Old 01-04-2020, 06:25 PM
Sarnak

Does this mean the Light stone quest in North Karana is available?

Thanks
Old 01-04-2020, 07:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeCaptain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this mean the Light stone quest in North Karana is available?

Thanks
Would be nice if it was I have a few bags of them. I guess I could get on soon and go try it.

Unidus Bard of Dark Horizon (Retired 2004)
Old 01-04-2020, 07:58 PM
Aviak

I ran through s.ro today and didn't see the quest giver for the lightstone quest. No idea about the NK one. Also I could have missed the quest giver.
Old 01-04-2020, 08:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm new to P99. Do I have to manually install this patch? Seems to me the one on home page is the same one from December.
Old 01-04-2020, 08:45 PM
Kobold

sometimes you do have to update, sometimes not. it seems this is one of those times where you do not have to
Closed Thread