Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

that even english?

anon shitters ftw. get "rekt".
Old 02-19-2018, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
flak mad he's banned....love these anon shitters.
no im not.

once again you're angry and got YT'd by me recently. Just call me daddy and you won't have to make a level 1 barbarian.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:48 PM
Fire Giant

ANNOUNCING THE NEW
< APEX > OFFICER INCENTIVE PROGRAM
OR AOIP FOR SHORT

You may be asking yourself, what was wrong with the old incentive program? or, Apex has an officer incentive program? So I'm going to go ahead and lay out our thought process with the change from our old program before we get into the awesome details of our new program.

Some of you may remember a time not so long ago in < APEX> we charged our members for what we considered "alt loot" with a price tag ranging from 10,000pp to 25,000pp. Through this system we made the guild bank(managed by a sole trustworthy person, with no outside accountability) literal millions in hard cold platinum pieces. This enabled us to start purchasing some of the best buyable items around for officer alts. Some of the great loots acquired by our officers at the guild's expenses included:Cloak of Flames, Rune Bolstered Belts, Fungi's, AoNs, Mith Helm/Boots/Gloves, Myro BPs, Donal BPs, White Dragon Helms, Exquisite Velium Bows, and Manastones.

So if our previous program was so successful, why are we changing it? The answer is simple: we have geared over 30 officer alts already, and have purchased enough items for our stores to gear another 30, our officer's alts can no longer benefit from what plat can buy.

So what does our new program involve? It is best described by the three following words:

Officer Loot Priority

In < APEX > we play for pixels, and nothing else. So of course our officers need the most pixels, and boy do they get them.

Thats right, if you looked at our most recent loot post[1], you may have noticed that over 20% of all the loot dropped over the past month is going to our current officer core, or about 4% of of the guild. The best part about this is that most of our officer loots goes to our alts, since we already have several fully geared characters. We accomplish this astounding percentage through several means. First, we're a loot council guild, and are you really going to tell me the officers don't deserve a majority of the loot? Second all new recruits are set below alts in priority for loot for at least 30 days, by doing this we take advantage of our revolving door of recruits, most of which leave us for Sanctuary before they can ever have priority over an officer alt. Lastly, we have a complex main, second main, and main change system that is loosely tracked and ambiguous in nature that we often twist in our officer's favor.

So why publicly advertise this?

Recently we have noticed that several of our officers are... lacking appropriate skills, or are indisposed and unable to play. So we have decided to begin openly recruit new officers!

Below are listed some of the qualities we are looking for, and some we would prefer candidates not have.

Favorable Traits:
-Completely subservient to guild leader(MANDATORY)
-Addicted to drugs (uppers not downers)
-High level of pixel lust
-Ability to effectively use Skype and PayPal gifting
-Comprehensive ability to make spreadsheets, and know when to put people on them
-Flexible work schedule, or unemployment, that enables sudden and large modifications to sleep habits
-High resiliency to endure multiple wipes on 18 year old content(maximum public berging no more than twice a month)

Unfavorable Traits:
-A backbone, capable of independent thought
-Lack of pixel addiction

If you feel that you meet some of this criteria and would be a good fit into the < APEX > leadership then please fill out the following application.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JUST A SMALL HINT, IF YOU WANT TO BE AN OFFICER, THE ANSWER IS NEVER D

Once complete please post your application in this thread where we collect public opinion(and probably ignore it) and internally deliberate on which candidates we will be picking.

As always if you would like to apply to join < APEX > please fill out your contract and send it to Crybone, Dixus, Awfal, or Sharknado. Oh yeah, or Fatcell, I guess he is playing again.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:48 PM
Sarnak

no way in hell am i reading that dude
Old 02-22-2018, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-22-2018, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-22-2018, 09:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Old 02-22-2018, 10:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Old 02-22-2018, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 02-22-2018, 10:56 AM
Banned

I read it. I lol’d because it’s true
Closed Thread