Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2018, 06:16 PM
Fire Giant

Awesome group of people, take the challenge if you're looking for a different EQ experience.

Drumas - 60 Cleric
Ashintar - 60 Wizard
Old 03-20-2018, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

Joining this guild was the best move I made aside from joining the project 99 server. There is new people joining every day and I mean every day. It doesn't matter if your level 5, lvl 15, lvl 30 or lvl 60 because you will find guild mates to group with and have fun with.

I am proud to be a member and I can't wait to ding 29 tomorrow so I can finally get some group port spells and help my guild mates out with some rides!
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 03-22-2018, 02:00 PM
Sarnak

ALS finished up Xenevorash last night for one of our long time monks, Reptilican, who has also taken it upon himself to perform the grueling task of getting as much of Norrath to like him as possible (hes a filthy lizard, of course). Reptilican is our ultimate faction quester.

Because of the fight last night, I thought I might take the time to let people know that even with our play style there are lots of great possibilities for people to get major items and to complete hard to quest gear! A large number of our higher end people roam around in velious armor now and we have a number of epics. The following people are those people in ALS who have walked the long forgotten road and came out with a shiny new weapon!

Congratulations to all, and especially congratulations to our newest epic Monk, Reptilican (turning in today!)

Jayya, Rogue - Ragebringer
Gnaryl, Rogue - Ragebringer
Tywyll, Ranger - Swiftwind
Rainik, Ranger - Swiftwind
Teslacoil, Monk - Celestial Fists
Winnifrid, Druid - Nature Walker's Scimitar
Hatefull, Cleric - Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh
Ulgromm, Shaman - Spear of Fate
Zorvyn, Enchanter - Staff of the Serpent
Aarnn, Cleric - Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh
Shartstack, Druid - Nature Walker's Scimitar
Serdtse, Enchanter - Staff of the Serpent
Alann, Cleric, Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh
Kallace, Shaman, Spear of Fate
Eckharte, Rogue, Ragebringer
Kaikuxai, Necromancer, Scythe of the Shadowed Soul
Amaranthus, Cleric, Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh

Auld Lang Syne Discord - click here to join
Please read our charter and post in #new_applicants
Old 03-22-2018, 02:06 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joining this guild was the best move I made aside from joining the project 99 server. There is new people joining every day and I mean every day. It doesn't matter if your level 5, lvl 15, lvl 30 or lvl 60 because you will find guild mates to group with and have fun with.
I couldn't agree more!
Old 03-27-2018, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

One of you recruiters log on so I can get my new chanter in! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's the policy on assistance from non-guildies? Binds, teleports, rezzes, drive-by buffs, stuff like that that's far, far short of powerleveling?
Old 03-27-2018, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of you recruiters log on so I can get my new chanter in! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's the policy on assistance from non-guildies? Binds, teleports, rezzes, drive-by buffs, stuff like that that's far, far short of powerleveling?
You can buy a port from dialaport if no one in guild is available. Buffs are ok as long as they are level appropriate (lvl 39 buffs on a lvl 1 character is clearly a version of power leveling). The main thing is that you buy and sell within the guild and keep your gear level appropriate.

There is never an issue getting a guilded druid to bind you where ever you need it. I've done it several times and am always happy to do it.

Not sure on resurrections because I just dinged 37 today and have never asked anyone for a res. I don't figure a res is even needed until I'm in my 40's and even then I may never ask for one. But that's just me. Also I never take donations from guildies for ports even though they can donate and we can accept as long as it's between two ALS members.

So if you are in ALS you can hit me up for a free port/bind anytime. I play a LOT.
Last edited by kaluppo; 03-27-2018 at 05:02 PM..
Old 03-27-2018, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Cool, thanks! I'll look for someone to tag me again later while I'm doing my mail deliveries in gfay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2018, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool, thanks! I'll look for someone to tag me again later while I'm doing my mail deliveries in gfay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sweet! Hope to see you around.
Old 03-29-2018, 01:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

No problem with /ooc donating for a port, just can't send random tells to druids/wizards in other zones (incl but not limited to DAP)
Old 03-29-2018, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Now with 100% more Hinko

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Closed Thread