Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2018, 11:35 PM
Banned

this 1 could do Trump in imminintly disable adblock to read more
Old 03-20-2018, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this 1 could do Trump in imminintly disable adblock to read more
It could though because sentient trump voters like myself are OK with him being a corrupt ass hole running the government like a New York mafioso as long as he keeps up the pressure on illegals, refugees, tariffs, etc...

But there have to be some standards. Erdoganization of the US body politic isn't acceptable

God bless
Old 03-20-2018, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pokes I'm carrying your fucking water.

Where are u make urself known to me as repayment
He has an alt named BDAsmasher not sure where's he off to. Certainly not a job

ZING
Old 03-21-2018, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It could though because sentient trump voters like myself are OK with him being a corrupt ass hole running the government like a New York mafioso as long as he keeps up the pressure on illegals, refugees, tariffs, etc...

But there have to be some standards. Erdoganization of the US body politic isn't acceptable

God bless
making Trump about moral character and civic duty goodboy points is u n w o k e. Trump is about maximizing potential energy held in tension, corruption, racial unrest & mass psychological distress so my family will be banned off facebook, genetically gifted White trannies can ride the indignation wave to general acceptance & domination of the state at all levels, & smarty pants real-deal *REDACTED* can get wealthy rapidly draining frothing *REDACTED* w pockets packed by an overheating economy *REDACTED* ^^. he's actually a more liberalizing prez than 0bama. he even re-exempted me from the draft after 0 took that away : )

ps the only other options actually are avowed supporters of organized, state funded & in-the-open child rape squads. we really are post-fact, like actually, and ppl still hung up on facts are both dum and gay

pps the rapid proliferation of homosexuals and trannies renders muslims even more incompatible with Western culture & prone to violence and therefore serves as the most effective means to convince the unstoppable liberal machine to return to nationalism/borders, & a deceleration of White genocide. sorta like poison & psylocibin in a yummy cummy mushroom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i just came up with that lol
sorry this is rough i am coming down off my drugs. i have to sober up so the anaesthesia for my castration is effective. anyway hope this helps!
Last edited by w0k; 03-21-2018 at 12:51 AM..
Old 03-21-2018, 12:54 AM
Banned

woke folks biting hard on the troll

check the carbon
Old 03-21-2018, 07:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

check the carbon
Check the butthole

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-21-2018, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
making Trump about moral character and civic duty goodboy points is u n w o k e. Trump is about maximizing potential energy held in tension, corruption, racial unrest & mass psychological distress so my family will be banned off facebook, genetically gifted White trannies can ride the indignation wave to general acceptance & domination of the state at all levels, & smarty pants real-deal *REDACTED* can get wealthy rapidly draining frothing *REDACTED* w pockets packed by an overheating economy *REDACTED* ^^. he's actually a more liberalizing prez than 0bama. he even re-exempted me from the draft after 0 took that away : )

ps the only other options actually are avowed supporters of organized, state funded & in-the-open child rape squads. we really are post-fact, like actually, and ppl still hung up on facts are both dum and gay

pps the rapid proliferation of homosexuals and trannies renders muslims even more incompatible with Western culture & prone to violence and therefore serves as the most effective means to convince the unstoppable liberal machine to return to nationalism/borders, & a deceleration of White genocide. sorta like poison & psylocibin in a yummy cummy mushroom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i just came up with that lol
sorry this is rough i am coming down off my drugs. i have to sober up so the anaesthesia for my castration is effective. anyway hope this helps!
1. Burning it all down solves nothing
2. Aryans have standards. We aren't Arabs or Turks. Acting like erdogan isn't acceptable
3. Stop doing hard drugs, they don't treat the underlying cause of your lack of pleasure in life

HAPPY NOWRUZ!

Persian new year everyone. Based on the original Aryan solar calendar
Old 03-21-2018, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Fuck the austin bomber

Don't mess with Texas
Old 03-21-2018, 08:49 PM
Banned

anyone ever read ted kazinksi's maniphesto? Dude had a lot of really solid points.
Old 03-21-2018, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone ever read ted kazinksi's maniphesto? Dude had a lot of really solid points.
He was autistic and couldn't cope with life, society, reality in general. His mathematics work is phenomenal, but the dude was certified crazy. His manifesto isn't a bad read tho'.