Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Give all your stuff to me, start fresh in ALS and you will get that classic feeling again. Help me help you.
Old 03-18-2018, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

go outside
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 03-18-2018, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

EverQuest the game, is not a race. It is not a 400m sprint. EverQuest is a marathon, and it is meant to be savored. Your EverQuest career never ends, it simply goes on hiatus. EverQuest is not meeting your needs right now; log out and play something else, or level up IRL. One day, it will entertain you again, like it once did.
Old 03-18-2018, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

A marathon finishes at 42km and some tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2018, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

It’s a double ultra marathon
Old 03-19-2018, 04:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U need a new hobby
I'm having ultra fun playing in a Mordheim campaign atm (It' s a miniature war game set in a ruined fantasy city destroyed by a comet of 'wyrdstone' where gangs of around a dozen men fight it out against each other to recover shards of this precious, magical material).

After each of your game your heroes acquire new skills and abilities, can search the city for riches and artifacts, or if they were taken out of action in fighting have a chance of sustaining long term injuries (or simply dieing for good).

If your in to games with RP elements and character progression, try and get on board with this kind of thing (which, as an EQ junkie I am sure you are). Great way to spend an evening with a few mates!
Old 03-19-2018, 05:16 AM
Fire Giant

p99 isn't supposed to be fun forever. You play it while eating your member berries and when you get to the point where its not fun anymore, you quit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHJhu15f-hg
Old 03-20-2018, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

I keep it fresh by making my own quests. 1 quest was to farm skellie guards in paineel until I got enough plat to buy the tinkerer bag. I liked it so much i did it again. I took my monk to erudin and jumped the portals till i got my safefall up to lvl. Crud like that.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm having ultra fun playing in a Mordheim campaign atm (It' s a miniature war game set in a ruined fantasy city destroyed by a comet of 'wyrdstone' where gangs of around a dozen men fight it out against each other to recover shards of this precious, magical material).

After each of your game your heroes acquire new skills and abilities, can search the city for riches and artifacts, or if they were taken out of action in fighting have a chance of sustaining long term injuries (or simply dieing for good).

If your in to games with RP elements and character progression, try and get on board with this kind of thing (which, as an EQ junkie I am sure you are). Great way to spend an evening with a few mates!
honestly i've spent so much time playing games on the net with nerds, i prefer hanging out with cool and normal ppl IRL doing sexy and athletic exercises
Old 03-20-2018, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WoW
resto shaman LF 3v3's. US - Horde - applesauce#1904
Closed Thread