Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wfrench1234 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe stupid question that is obvious to others...how did you survive in the lava long enough for this to happen? Were you just medding and healing thru the burning damage or something? Did you have really high fire resist?
Nope, good question but if you just swim up to the walls in a few spots and look up, you can kinda get your guy to stick on the wall and out of the burn damage.
Old 03-21-2018, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm about 40% done with my Sol A guide stebbins. I'll hopefully have it up this weekend. I'm trying to make it more accessible to total newbs like I was myself when I went there on p99.

It's really a phenomenal zone. You just need to be careful at a few crucial spots (like the entrance).
Skarlorn this would be sweet! Your efforts will be much-appreciated. I definitely want to head back to SolA.

Wfrench, the lava hits you at like 25-30 damage per tick. It adds up fast when you're panicking and your mouse "right click look" suddenly doesn't seem to be cooperating
Old 03-21-2018, 10:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by stebbins99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wfrench, the lava hits you at like 25-30 damage per tick. It adds up fast when you're panicking and your mouse "right click look" suddenly doesn't seem to be cooperating
And you're possibly inebriated at 2:30 AM...
Old 03-21-2018, 10:55 AM
Large Rat

become one with the lava.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

My drunk friend tried to risk control this eventuality by casting air elemental illusion... Before he zoned in. Whoops.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:44 PM
Fire Giant

There is definitely a way out. Pops you out near the clockwork gnomes. With low swimming skill and not knowing where you're going though, probably not gonna make it.

Also, Sol A is an awesome zone. Hasn't seen as much use as it used to, but in classic that place was packed. Good ZEM, vendor in zone, decent cash loot if you use the aforementioned vendor.. whats not to love? Goblin wizzys are a little OP with their nukes, and gnomes are very MR, but over all one of my favorite zones when grinding new characters...

Actually, on second thought, it is a horrible zone, stay away.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:34 PM
Banned

DAMN. looks like you should have read my Sol A leveling guide before going in

(sorry i didn't get it up til now)
Closed Thread