Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 04:15 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://wiki.project1999.com/Ruined_B...n_Morning_Star <-Get lucky running through Kithicor
http://wiki.project1999.com/Testament_of_Vanear <-Not 'rotting' but incredibly easy as low as ~16-19

Had these+wis rings and earrings and nothing but patchwork until ~39
this + split paw armor your druid can self farm the second the mobs con white or blue. karanas ogre camp stuff isn't half bad either. tunare gloves worth getting later on. only thing you really need to worry about getting as a leveling druid is the kunark turn-in charm spell, it will take you to 60 naked in the bear pits. fill in the gaps with jewelcrafter shit and vendor leather armor you're playing on blue you don't even need to worry about resists.

work on your epic and pick up ES arms or a HoT bracer later on and u're set. quadding is the only thing that requires a mana pool, and bear pits charming is better exp anyways.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-15-2016 at 04:17 AM..
Old 06-15-2016, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I much rather quad the giants if thats possible along the way?
imo their resist is usually pretty tough and along with their HP. Quads are usually for fastest/best XP, and there are easier things to quad than giants. I see some doing it though, with some struggle, and likely a lot of gear.
Old 06-16-2016, 04:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg816 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is true. I gave my druid's gear away and I still log him in from time to time and charm just fine. I don't even have a fire beetle eye for flame lick. Can still kill 3-5 mobs at a time while medding. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why flame lick?
Old 06-16-2016, 04:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skottomania [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why flame lick?
Cheap damage/debuff that helps keep the mob chasing you and not killing your pet.
Closed Thread