Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Default Good Rotting Druid Gear

Since its easy getting about on a low level druid alt Id figure there would be possible to pick up some decent rotting gear somewhere. I know of the Supple Scale Armband, but besides that are there other gems rotting out there good for an Ok twinked halfling druid?
Old 05-22-2016, 11:14 PM
Kobold

i would go reroll that Druid to a tunare worshiper. Earthcrafting gloves among other things.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:30 AM
Planar Protector

Druid needs a twink? Only real thing good for a drui is regen up until quad-kite levels where the bigger mana pool need kicks in (good start ~150 wis). I mean some does help at lower levels, but you can't reach unlimited vs. resist, and resist vs some drui spells is very challenging, especially for root rotters. Then charmers really don't need much at all, so I've heard as I've never got into it with the three drui's I've had, my drui is my pet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and I mostly like melting down giants.

umm group healing, you just keep your tail down and hope for some crack. Big mana pool mostly only means longer meds, which in a group you may hardly fill up. Add DD's to that (and/or) because the wizard is afk as usual, just all the more mana you won't have time to med back.

imo all ya need is fur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Some good Tunare quest though, yes. Including symbol of Tunare. Not sure about halfling gear other than cultural, never rolled one.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Planar Protector

Well, its more like filling in the item slots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I dont think I will be soloing much before I can quad, as thats something Id like to try, charming and root rotting is not my cup of tea. This is the first druid Ive made so I am a druid noob. For a few thousand plat of items, I have now around 175 wis on the hobbit.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:24 AM
Fire Giant

Supp scale is about it , I would not look past charming as a viable solo method....I did it on my druid from 14 to 40..a whole lot of fun actually, and non stop exp if you stay near a place you can get crack from..

I would bind myself where I was killing (14-20 oasis, 20-24 EK, 24-30 LOIO, 30-34 AC in uguk, 34-40 OT) and either find a clarity in zone, or port myself to WC run to tunnel to pay a chanter for crack, gate back and profit..
Old 06-01-2016, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

You should try root rotting with a drui, I luv it. It's like paint ...drying [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are natural at timing it's good, and giant hunting imo is very entertaining. You learn to survive them, they break a lot. Others go with charming early on.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, I've no doubt charming would be great exp, and your tip is neat, I might at least give it a go. I went to OoT and tried tank and spanking the gargs there at lvl 20 but not very lucrative, I might just go back to Unrest/mistmoore. Root rotting is slow and boring but it has its moments for sure. I much rather quad the giants if thats possible along the way?
Old 06-14-2016, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

http://wiki.project1999.com/Ruined_B...n_Morning_Star <-Get lucky running through Kithicor
http://wiki.project1999.com/Testament_of_Vanear <-Not 'rotting' but incredibly easy as low as ~16-19

Had these+wis rings and earrings and nothing but patchwork until ~39
Old 06-14-2016, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

the tunare gloves from vindi head are just plain amazing if its not too late to reroll. literally amazing gloves for such an easy, always rotting item.
Old 06-15-2016, 02:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then charmers really don't need much at all, so I've heard as I've never got into it with the three drui's I've had, my drui is my pet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and I mostly like melting down giants.
This is true. I gave my druid's gear away and I still log him in from time to time and charm just fine. I don't even have a fire beetle eye for flame lick. Can still kill 3-5 mobs at a time while medding. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread