Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2016, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

Default Questions About High Level Druid Spells

Circle of Great Divide - Is the Reagent: Tooth of the Great Divide still needed? If so, how would I go about getting the tooth?

Are the spells Ring of Cobalt Scar and Ring of Wakening Lands available in-game yet?

Does the following still apply when casting Wind of the North and Wind of the South?

This spell can currently only be cast from within a Kunark Dungeon. The easiest way to accomplish this is to port to Dreadlands, then run into Karnor's Castle and cast from there.

I know spells I mentioned above are available at level 39 but would it be OK to get them at level 39 or should I maybe wait until I gain a few more levels before attempting to get them?
Old 05-22-2016, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Circle of Great Divide - Is the Reagent: Tooth of the Great Divide still needed? If so, how would I go about getting the tooth?
Yes, though Tooth of Wakening Land and Tooth of Cobalt Scar also work. Run to the dragon portal in GD and pick up the ground spawn there.

Quote:
Are the spells Ring of Cobalt Scar and Ring of Wakening Lands available in-game yet?
No, they are not available yet. I think they were late Velious, with the Surefall Glade port, but I'm not certain.

Quote:
Does the following still apply when casting Wind of the North and Wind of the South?

This spell can currently only be cast from within a Kunark Dungeon. The easiest way to accomplish this is to port to Dreadlands, then run into Karnor's Castle and cast from there.
Yes, it currently applies. Should have gone in with last patch but was missed.

Quote:
I know spells I mentioned above are available at level 39 but would it be OK to get them at level 39 or should I maybe wait until I gain a few more levels before attempting to get them?
You can get them at 39 or sooner if you're brave enough. You just need sow/superior camo.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 05-23-2016, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks Sorn...

I did some research by what you told me and I see there is a pattern for the teeth.

No tooth is needed to port to IceClad
Great Divide tooth will allow you to get ported to IceClad and Great Divide
Wakening Land tooth will allow you to get ported to IceClad, Great Divide and Wakening Land
Cobalt Scar tooth will allow you to get ported to all four locations.

As for the rest of the spells, I'll probably grab them in time/levels or when I really need them.
Closed Thread