Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2019, 09:41 AM
Banned

Heard to catch a predator got cancelled because the pedophiles was killin themselves after being on the show
Old 05-06-2019, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth not up.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

if you're looking for an answer from the big man just put some psuedo spoilers down in the same post as your question and you will be addressed in some way. cannot guarantee you will get the answer you are looking for.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heard to catch a predator got cancelled because the pedophiles was killin themselves after being on the show
I had heard it was because one of the dudes they caught was a lawyer and they sued them for entrapment.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had heard it was because one of the dudes they caught was a lawyer and they sued them for entrapment.
Too lazy to google it, but I'm betting on the suicide idea I just can't believe that the show didn't have an army of lawyers whose job it was to ensure that exact scenario never happened.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too lazy to google it, but I'm betting on the suicide idea I just can't believe that the show didn't have an army of lawyers whose job it was to ensure that exact scenario never happened.
Too lazy to google it, but I'm betting on the suicide idea. I just can't believe that the show didn't have an army of lawyers whose job it was to ensure that exact scenario never happened.

My kingdom for 5 seconds of RnF editing.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Behold, 5 seconds of Googling:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2019, 08:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurflogik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Behold, 5 seconds of Googling:

Behold, I suck at linking images: https://imgur.com/bzVI7Ee
Old 05-07-2019, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurflogik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Behold, I suck at linking images: https://imgur.com/bzVI7Ee
You did everything right, you just missed the final step: on IMGUR, once you've fully uploaded the image, you have to right-click on it and choose "Copy Image Address". Then you paste that in when you click the little "mountains with a sun" icon and you're set.

Old 05-07-2019, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

I say let more pedophiles kill themselves for being exposed. Theyre some of the highest repeat offenders.
Closed Thread