Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2020, 06:52 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These types of patches are good. They enhance what is substantively classic at the expense of mechanically classic content that's been perverted by 20 years of investigation.
Thanks for the patch, GMs! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2020, 07:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking as someone who MQed their monk epic: I would never have been able to get one without it since I'm not a raider. It was still an epic journey for me and a very special achievement. Just a different kind.
Nothing says a life of humility and self denial than hoarding wealth, avoiding labour and shopping.
Old 04-25-2020, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Probably a little too high prices as you really do want to have some kind of substantial gold sink because if green ever rolls over the economy is gonna go !@#$%$@

Still I suppose guilds will still take the hit just to have key people bound with lockets.
Old 04-26-2020, 12:08 AM
Kobold

Why didn't you just remove "recharging" completely? It's obviously not something Verant had originally intended or else they'd have built a legitimate system into the game to do it. Nobody is "recharging" shit. People are just exploiting a limitation on the NPC vendor's database to dumpster dive for fresh items. I mean, there's a fucking reason these items had the charges set the way they did to begin with and being able to reset that makes it fucking broken.
Old 04-26-2020, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Regarding Zerg guild "winning." Combine your guilds for those top end fights that require more toons. That's what it took in classic...actually required more probably, right? You'll get the mobs 1/2 or 1/3 times then. It's just the leaders can't pile loot on themselves as easily.

But That's what made this cool. 120 level 40 to 50 people to take down Naggy. Failed. 36 organized buds came in while we pick up the pieces and they rocked him. We learned. Epic.
Old 04-27-2020, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rooted dragons, major changes to pathing, aggro issues, and now clicky "fixes" - fucking retarded. Instead of making decisions on how you think the game should be changed when you don't even fucking play it, how about you talk to your actual player base and get a general consensus on changes that would benefit the server instead of putting it down the shitter?

Keep making changes like this and you can keep seeing the player population dip, like it did when you rooted dragons. Stupid.
If you are included in that dip, I am fine with that.
Old 04-28-2020, 04:38 AM
Kobold

never ever give control to the player, they all have their own agenda's and dont care about the integrity of the game

good nerfs > #nochange clowns
Old 04-29-2020, 06:14 PM
Skeleton

God the tears in this thread are fantastic. Remove insta clickie for no spell casting delay abuse while you're at it!
Old 05-01-2020, 10:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, can you increase warrior proc rate to help balance this or give us AA please, you ruined my bags of clickys!
time to go back to weaponshielding and letting the main and 2ndary tanks engage the bosses and build aggro before going full bore and engaging. ah memories.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Default Banana

Sweet sweet banana, every day banana
Closed Thread