Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did. Guess what, it was dumb and irresponsible of me to ask for help. And got me further into hell.

I'm seriously considering euthanasia again. It's in the back of my mind. Constantly reminding me, this is what is still left in my own hands. This is the option I have the freedom for, yet.

I don't want help. I don't want to be punished. I'm tired of being punished by others. I'm tired of being at the mercy of.

I don't want to actually talk about it. I'm fine. I am just posting. Do not do anything for me or worry.

I felt I should express my experience with the reality of pharmaceuticals. Maybe I should just shut up.

I'm tired of being controlled.
Move to Seattle. Either central district or capitol hill will be utopia for you.
Old 02-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Nope. I'd rather shoot myself. I seen how weird u guys r. U think ur cool but you really aren't.

Re-read thread and re-evaluate your decision to post dumb advice or attempt a troll.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone hates capitalism, but they don't know they hate capitalism, so they just complain about individual problems like they're unconnected phenomena with no underlying cause.
Old 02-16-2021, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come from the serpent.

I believe everything has it's place. As everything has it's cost. So I'm not advocating an extreme ban or censure on the use of drugs. Controlling drugs. And Controlling the manufacture and design of drugs while simultaneously outlawing and criminalizing wortcraft has destroyed America's health. Literacy. And independence.

The most basic drugs and herbs, mushrooms, plants, apothecary should be freely available to everyone. We should freely be able to produce our own poppies. Mushrooms. Flowers. Grind, distill. Dose. And distribute them as we see fit.

Leaving drug, wort, and supplementary medicine in the hands of a few large centralized international lobbies and organizations and allowing them to control us through our FDA and Dept of Agriculture is stifling and killing us. It's stopping us from taking care of our own and ourselves.

We've given our knowledge and our power to know to the beast.

We must take back our freedom and dismantle the regulatory and legal apparatus which has illegitimatey usurped our economy, life, and liberty.
I was initially in college for pharmacy, glad I dropped out, won't say I dropped out for altruistic reasons, I did not, but I am glad my life path changed even though the pay would have been better. MOst jobs dont contribute to a greater well being of people or earth, I'd hate to be in pharmacy and be part of the worsening of society as a whole. This is a industry that should honestly be government managed without significant opportunity for profit. As we've seen, the by product of producing 'breakthrough' drugs thanks to money incentives, is that a lot of garbage(90s opiod crisis), gets pushed through as a miracle to the masses $$$$ while doing jack shit to help us.