Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 05:10 PM
Aviak

Default GM event - Prior to Velious release?

Disclaimer: Not classic and probably will get moved to RnF.
So with Velious delayed, I thought some kind of GM event involving the Continent to come might be fun. While not classic the implementation of a crashed a raft in NRO with either gnome explorers from Iceclad or Coldain, with them rambling of a icy distant tundra might be interesting and carrying on the Lore of Norrath itself. There could be a GM event adapted from a one I encountered in retail with High Giants, griffins, and A hill giant king.This GM event could involve Sand Giants led by a Sand Giant King seeking to destroy these distant adventurers (Gnomes or Coldain) in service of their Frost giant bretheren. Anyway would be a fun GM event, and if it were to have enough participation, would be a good test to see the stability of NRO for Velious release.
TLDR....yada yada....not classic....just food for thought.
Old 05-24-2015, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

nm misread!

on a sidenote, there was a gm event for kunark release itself, to ''open'' it, lasting 3-4 hours long worldwide, they will probably do the same for velious~
Old 05-24-2015, 05:59 PM
Aviak

A Velious release event would be awesome, and very inline with the classic spirit.

I loved the original Kunark GM event, even though I arrived in Faydark late and missed a lot of it.
Old 05-24-2015, 10:53 PM
Orc

I remember part of that Kunark event. I sat down and had a drink with the dwarf GM NPC in Butcherblock while he was saying his spiel. He gave me some of his special booze that was made just for him at the event (which I immediately drank).
Old 05-24-2015, 11:27 PM
Kobold

GM event going on in Red right now. Check it out...bans being handed out for using /ooc as intended in classic.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnifiend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM event going on in Red right now. Check it out...bans being handed out for using /ooc as intended in classic.
i lol'd
Closed Thread