Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2021, 11:58 AM
Banned

Default Pharmaceuticals

Come from the serpent.

I believe everything has it's place. As everything has it's cost. So I'm not advocating an extreme ban or censure on the use of drugs. Controlling drugs. And Controlling the manufacture and design of drugs while simultaneously outlawing and criminalizing wortcraft has destroyed America's health. Literacy. And independence.

The most basic drugs and herbs, mushrooms, plants, apothecary should be freely available to everyone. We should freely be able to produce our own poppies. Mushrooms. Flowers. Grind, distill. Dose. And distribute them as we see fit.

Leaving drug, wort, and supplementary medicine in the hands of a few large centralized international lobbies and organizations and allowing them to control us through our FDA and Dept of Agriculture is stifling and killing us. It's stopping us from taking care of our own and ourselves.

We've given our knowledge and our power to know to the beast.

We must take back our freedom and dismantle the regulatory and legal apparatus which has illegitimatey usurped our economy, life, and liberty.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-08-2021 at 12:00 PM..
Old 02-08-2021, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Ya i think it has to be up to the individual, maybe thats the test or game
Old 02-08-2021, 12:07 PM
Banned

Drugs should not be doled out to the individual by institutions or governments.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:09 PM
Banned

They used to burn people at the stake for making "drugs" with fetal cells.

Plus, you're not supposed to eat meat sacrificed to the gods.

We just a bunch of modern day Broomhildas gobbling up Hansel and Gretal
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-08-2021 at 12:13 PM..
Old 02-08-2021, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

The baseline for stupidity potential here is the misguided hippie notion that everything that is natural is ok and everything that is chemical or engineered is bad.

People that mine sulfur at Kawa Ijen don't live to 50. But hey, sulfur is natural. It must be good for you! We'll call it "Nature's Gold" and people can start drinking it suspended in water like Tang.

I don't entirely disagree with your sentiments about the FDA and Department of Agriculture, but who should replace them? People with no experience in pharmaceuticals or farming? To get qualified you invariably develop potential conflicts along the way.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Big pharma companies disagree.

Can't beat the example of a lab cloning a drug for HIV symptom treatment and trying to distribute it in parts of Africa for a way more affordable cost, only to get sued.

$$$ wins.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:15 PM
Banned

The baseline for stupidity potential here is the misguided hippie notion that people are infallible. Institutions more so.

No one should be responsible for the misuse or abuse of something, then the self. Only I indivually can bare this responsibility.

I am not responsible if someone else overdoses on their own

Nore is my psychiatrist responsible if I overdose on my antipsychotics. Yet they are held legally liable.

We must hold the individual accountable, and the individual must face the consequences and reality of their actions and circumstances.

In the case of truly disabled people. That falls to their families and if necessary communities. Those families and communities shouldn't be punished by the government, or by the pharmaceutical industry seeking to avoid liability.

We give Institutions power over our lives and deaths. We suffer.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-08-2021 at 12:24 PM..
Old 02-08-2021, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

I like to think of behavior in this world in terms of cults, that's why i think it's called culture and they want to combine them all to control everyone and have a single cult, so if you don't like pharmaceuticals that is not your cult but there will probably always be that cult. Something like that
Old 02-08-2021, 12:21 PM
Banned

I will not hold the USDA, FDA or pfizer responsible for my health and condition. They are my enemies. Sick and twisted with fear, cowardice, and greed. They are irresponsible.

So I swear.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya i think it has to be up to the individual, maybe thats the test or game
this is a revolting display of liberalism.