Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Default Toxic assholes.

Before this abusive person moved in I was cooking more than half my own meals and making things from scratch using my own carefully sourced ingredients. In smaller portions. Everyone was losing weight and feeling healthier.

This person moved in and took over the kitchen and refuses to compromise or communicate. So I backed off and gave them space so they could feel safe and have the freedom to work on their own projects and issues. They treat me like shit. And everyone in the house gained 40lb and got sicker.

In America we can't defend ourselves from this behavior without going to prison anymore.

A sickness in one is a sickness in all. And we should be able to defend ourselves from disease and poison.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-21-2021 at 11:21 AM..
Old 02-21-2021, 11:20 AM
Banned

a few tweaks to the economic system would relieve this gun-to-head pressure which drives to murder fantasy. 20,000 four bedroom homes sit decaying in vegas unoccupied. do u yet concede?
Old 02-21-2021, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a few tweaks to the economic system would relieve this gun-to-head pressure which drives to murder fantasy. 20,000 four bedroom homes sit decaying in vegas unoccupied. do u yet concede?
I certainly dont disagree. And it's a noble effort to try and work towards.

Let me tell you though, I'm a pragmatist. And realist. You are probably going to have to eventually destroy everyone like me in order for the dream to come true.

I can respect that.

Also this other person needs to go to the hospital. I went through shit and suicide on their behalf and these people think they can absolutely do no wrong.

Yes, I am stupid. Slow. And not very smart. I make mistakes. But I learn.

This person will not until they are given boundaries and limits. They won't respect me or the community. Or property that isn't there's. Hence their territorialism.

They need help I can't give. The police should lock this psychocensuring libtard the fuck up. To man the fuck up.

I'm sick and tired of passive aggressive warfare and subtle poisonings.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-21-2021 at 11:30 AM..
Old 02-21-2021, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

This person has all the resources they need. BTW. It's not like they can't go elsewhere.

They have NPD and manipulate people. Deliberately start massive projects and fail. Then blame me... because I avoided them... said absolutely nothing. They've blown at least 20k on a big project and have taken over 3 sheds and two driveways worth of space with all the useless shit They've hoarded.

If it was just me and them, it'd be a different story, but they've got two gaslit subjects in their thrall. Anything I do would hurt all three.

I don't want to hurt any of these people. I'm just frustrated and tired of silently soaking their abuse.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-21-2021 at 11:35 AM..
Old 02-21-2021, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me tell you though, I'm a pragmatist. And realist. You are probably going to have to eventually destroy everyone like me in order for the dream to come true.
that's neither pragmatic nor realistic nor demonstrative of ability to learn. it's just stubborn meanness.

i am sorry this jerko is jerking at you tho. i'm not trying to neg just presenting your harry potter golden snitch you'll have to grab to square ur circles. it'd make this person so tiny
Old 02-21-2021, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

I've gently nudged and positively affirmed and encouraged, but then I get punished. This person throws a temper tantrum and acts like the world is ending if I ask politely if I may plz get a fresh jug of water.
Old 02-21-2021, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's neither pragmatic nor realistic nor demonstrative of ability to learn. it's just stubborn meanness.

i am sorry this jerko is jerking at you tho. i'm not trying to neg just presenting your harry potter golden snitch you'll have to grab to square ur circles. it'd make this person so tiny
You're right.

I'm restraining a legendary amount of meanness. Baked into me out of harsh survival conditioning. Percocets will probably just result in more self harm.
Old 02-21-2021, 11:40 AM
Banned

oxycodone is mega rage fuel lol, i would advise you hard against. mental hospital trip in a pill would be my fear for u [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-21-2021, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

BTW this was ongoing multiple years ago I never talked about it here.

It's not a cry for help.

I'm venting.
Old 02-21-2021, 11:42 AM
Banned

just hurry up and get dicked and go make a homestead

and stop saying stuff like "im a robot blood is my electricity"
Closed Thread