Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Default Some serious alternative reality parallel dimensional wtf here.

Lots of weirdly mixed and entangled 2012 quarks.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seems like a decent enough human outside of the what the fuck dead zone that makes people assault congress for Trump.

We are like interdimensional twins in some way. She's probably a better person than me aside from the mistake of worshipping a demagogue.

Similar ages too.

Definitely some comorbid mental illnesses parallel nicely with genderism and sexism.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-21-2021 at 06:01 PM..
Old 02-21-2021, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

imagine time traveling to the future if youre from Romen times and you see someone have to wear a proof of vaccination band or take their temperature before being able to buy or sell

Last edited by Jibartik; 02-21-2021 at 06:41 PM..
Old 02-21-2021, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Kooo kooooo.

Old 02-21-2021, 07:52 PM
Banned

she looks cute

decent representation. If she's a double agent it worked!
Old 02-21-2021, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

She is not good people, she is oath keeper.
The whole thing make no sense.

Oath Keeper are anti government assholes and she went to the seat of government to stop the government to affirm the new new president on order of the last one.

Throw this one in jail.

oath keeper is a very far right group.
Old 02-21-2021, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Echo what the gravy fries man said
Old 02-21-2021, 08:07 PM
Banned

ought to fear harsh treatment for being a traitor. its also called "prison" not "happy fun safe time chucky cheese cause i was an accessory to murder."
Old 02-21-2021, 08:22 PM
Banned

yall should have more sympathy. the compulsive need to fit in with neo-nazis is witnessed ad infinitum on this here forum board.

i find it pretty ez to grasp the "call to arms", we all ought to feel it what with having had middle-eastern teens pegged in our name with $1m salary shrinks studying their mental collapse while we desperately seek access to a shrink of our own. couple that with some identity issues like we see here all the time, a pos boyfriend, the big bambooba stochastic terrorist we elected in a collective scream, and bam your spiritual crisis is co-opted. and you accidentally find yourself advancing trans acceptance among the truck nut hogs in a rather effective way. (and having an infinitesimal impact on an event that exists at the statistical level and didn't particularly require your presence to be chaotic & deadly.)

I vote don't hang or peg. our regime is pretty tainted and our elections *are* rigged, although the details vary from the delusion. The actual criminals are all around you and very obvious to identify -- just look up. Also she looks cute

PS throw the ---organizers--- in the pen, read their chats and use discretion to pick the right targets. real ghouls who rot the people around them. not unstable randos who got face scanned. If we had a legitimate justice system that didnt intrinsically constitute torture, i might feel different. But this is an imperial state with torture jails, where everything depends upon the discretion of officials. She will be put into Zaccarias Moussaoui level solitary in a men's jail "for her protection". The prospect is beyond indecent. Wish not the "law" on somebody lightly
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-21-2021 at 08:45 PM..
Old 02-21-2021, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yall should have more sympathy. the compulsive need to fit in with neo-nazis is witnessed ad infinitum on this here forum board.

i find it pretty ez to grasp the "call to arms", we all ought to feel it what with having had middle-eastern teens pegged in our name with $1m salary shrinks studying their mental collapse while we desperately seek access to a shrink of our own. couple that with some identity issues like we see here all the time, a pos boyfriend, the big bambooba stochastic terrorist we elected in a collective scream, and bam your spiritual crisis is co-opted. and you accidentally find yourself advancing trans acceptance among the truck nut hogs in a rather effective way.

I vote don't hang or peg. our regime is pretty tainted and our elections *are* rigged, although the details vary from the delusion. The actual criminals are all around you and very obvious to identify -- just look up. Also she looks cute

PS throw the ---organizers--- in the pen, read their chats and use discretion to pick the right targets. not randos who got face scanned. If we had a legitimate justice system that didnt intrinsically constitute torture, i might feel different.
Echo.

-----------

Also as my stand alone opinion. No one should be treated like she was regardless of crime. I would rather die. This leads many people to not actually defend themselves or do whats right in crisis.

My last time at the VA psyche was near as bad as her prison treatment.

If the government can't treat people decently the government shouldn't get involved at all. Once the government steps in its their job to do what is right. And according to the constitution. Anything less should be punished just as severely as treason. The government and its agents, private contractors or otherwise should err on the side of caution. Soldiers were killed for less.

The Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution states: “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.”

If she needs to be tried for treason and executed, then she should still not be stripped naked and put on display or pushed around. Or put in a position to be raped and constantly sexually harrased.

If you intend to release prisoners, abusing them or allowing them to abuse each other doesn't create peace loving citizens who will reform.

If we still flogged people for crimes. That doesn't mean the guards should mistreat and beat them until their official flogging.

Our crappy prisons and psychiatric capabilities are an indication of a civilization in severe and critical decline. It almost justifies an insurrection. Not in the name of a lying partisan hypocrite though.

I would never defend Biden or Trump. Or either party mindlessly.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-21-2021 at 08:47 PM..
Old 02-21-2021, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

I support caning this individual, as I suspect she'd be into it.
Closed Thread