Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice. See you out on the race line then. Throw me a /wave.

And if you wanna get in some practice beforehand, reach out. I'm all for it.
It's not your entire guild btw, or anyone else's. These problems can be traced to individuals.
Old 02-26-2021, 03:54 PM
Banned

WE
Old 02-26-2021, 04:26 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by naexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Screenshots so there is no confusion
youre sill a fucking ass hat.

take your principles and shove them up your fucking ass.
Old 02-26-2021, 04:34 PM
Skeleton

Talking makes sense. nvm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a woman.
Old 02-26-2021, 04:34 PM
Banned

sorry you didn’t get XP
Old 02-26-2021, 04:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not your entire guild btw, or anyone else's. These problems can be traced to individuals.
I appreciate the sentiment. I think it comes down to differing philosophies of what a classic-ish environment can look like and how accessible it should be. Plenty of precedent for guilds dominating extensively in classic era, plenty of precedent for amicable shared rotations in classic era; no real truly consistent form of "classic" ever existed from what I can tell/harken back to (though years on the drugbox combat scene have admittedly dulled my memory).

What we're seeing now is the philosophy the people that actually run this server would prefer to operate with, and given that they all us allow us to play in the sandbox for free, that's the one that seems most worth respecting. I do think they want to hear feedback, but they ultimately make their decisions based on the environment they'd like to see. I've also seen how these guys on the staff conduct themselves and have every bit of confidence in the world that badgering them and whining repeatedly about an issue is the absolute last thing they'd respond positively to. They're not acquiescing to harassment, they're just moving forward per their preferences.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
Old 02-26-2021, 04:37 PM
Banned

Okay so since it wasn't the clickies can we undo the nonclassic changes
Old 02-26-2021, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosin Loneshadow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While it's kinda silly refusing group for that reason yet at the same time, COVID had got people used to the idea of having preventive measures instead of allowing virus spreading and lost control. So you can't really blame them for using similar measures on similar things.
Old 02-26-2021, 05:06 PM
Banned

For anyone with a functioning brain it became obvious their strategy shifted to give up after 2 Trakanons and divert all effort/strategizing into the crocodile tears and temper tantrum of getting free ones while they pouted and didnt even try. Had they tried, they woulda gotten a few. Regardless of that and interestingly enough, it worked. Doesn't help them become a more competitive raid guild, and they could be but they don't.

Now that there's blood in the water (they got their way) they think they can force in whatever they want. To be fair, this is their one chance before epics go in and until Velious I think. So if they don't get their weird blue class system or 30 free traks now, its gone. I wish them luck, its kind of interesting to follow how much their demands will be given into. For some reason they believed they could ask for anything they wanted (where did they get that impression, interesting) and it was "too late" to try and be "open minded" otherwise as indicated by this flaming agate (please use a hands free device to lobby elf sim GMs):
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Shinko walking in the footsteps of champions calling them out on their shit, he prob gettin' thrown out next:

They can do it all they want and they're not toxic, don't worry about it. It's just a 1 sided problem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Oh, and lmfao @ "the mob is extremely toxic":

I mean... could the cry bullying strategy be more obvious? The broken golem? Is extremely toxic? Pound that drum till you get your way, seems to work well.
Old 02-26-2021, 05:45 PM
Banned

Closed Thread