Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 07:45 PM
Fire Giant

sounds like the people who RMT are the ones who need rent money. i'd rather make $20K in 30 minutes betting FD options in stonks

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 12-04-2019, 08:19 PM
Aviak

Make it no drop.

Fixed.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drinking coffee is now abusing drugs?
"Caffeine is defined as a drug because it stimulates the central nervous system, causing increased alertness" from a quick google search.

You dopers disgust me to the core.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did a 20 hour guise, a 26 hour jboot and a 34 hour rubi bp. Get tough, or get out.

Harsh words but its the only way we are going to get through to you guys, This is everquest, the sockers always win. You know how many people have walked into legacy camps with no food, no water, stayed for 6 hours and left? more then the red population at its peak.

Just... don't go if you cant do 30 hour camps.
Says the person whose already said that people who don't screen share to do camps are laughable. Mmmm, yea. Tough with your screensharing.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make it no drop.

Fixed.
Would it be fixed? Isn’t guise hitting 20+ hours?
Old 12-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get in touch with the dev that did the Red and Blue launch here, and let me know if it was the same drop rate here. Manastone dropped like candy on Red. I should know. I was there.
You’re wrong. Idk what else to tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:47 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re wrong. Idk what else to tell you.
Question for you. If Stormfeather camp had a specific ruling so that players can afk due to the long spawn times and the players health would be in question...why is 55+ hour camps with afk checks alright? Encourages bad choices for your health or bad choices in taking shifts which is or should be against TOS.

"Staying awake for the duration of SF spawn is dumb and bad for your health, think about it.

Players can absolutely go AFK while camping SF, but they must engage within a reasonable amount of time. I would say 5ish minutes for this encounter. This mob is soloable so no real force is needed. With that, if Player A was camping SF, SF pops, Player A is throwing some buffs on and it takes 5 minutes and 10 seconds to do this(plus med time), I wouldn't advise Player B to attack SF, that'd be a douche move. If SF pops and Player A attacks SF and obviously kiting(delaying), then use your best judgement. But if you are going to step in and nab someone's SFs, there's always a chance you will be suspended so don't cry to me, be damn well sure you are in the right because if that kiting player is trying to slow/snare/gain mana/whatever and you use this post as an excuse to attack SF, I will come down on you hard. "
http://wiki.project1999.com/Rulings
Old 12-04-2019, 09:56 PM
Banned

Just believe me despite empirical evidence. Idk what else to tell you.

Show a screenshot of the code? Not that i'll ever farm manastone but if you wanna put it to rest then why not just prove it.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:59 PM
Sarnak

Unless they get extraordinarily lucky, nobody is staying awake for 70-80 hours of MS camp.

Right now the preferred technique is to have a friend log you in while you sleep, and then return the favor.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like the people who RMT are the ones who need rent money. i'd rather make $20K in 30 minutes betting FD options in stonks
Suuuuuuurrrrreeeee
Closed Thread