Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2021, 07:15 AM
Sarnak

Default Some fun with the guild in CoM and Officer Risu's thoughts

Some fun with the guild in CoM and Officer Risu's thoughts:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Im drunk. You should just join the guild~ it's fun right?"

Yes, it was a lot of fun(mostly being around more fun/healthy/normal people who aren't Risu) before a simple couple very mild comments I made on discord made you have a total meltdown and then blame me for a train in Paw and fight you instigated and created all by yourself.

I apologize for mentioning Gnomleyy/Shalaa in any way. He was in our little group when Risu went nutso on Plob and instantly accused him of sniping "our mob/our camp." Gnomleyy was completely chill though and did not take part in the train or drama like Risu and myself. She only admitted later after the fight for the Ishva kill that she was probably wrong and that he really had been there longer than our little trio.

Gnomleyy is actually a fantastic player and 1 of my favorite parts of the guild. They'd be wise to keep him around as much as possible and demote you Risu, or encourage you to seek treatment for your mental illness/unemployment IRL.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]