Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-29-2022, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Flight 800 has always stunk. It still stinks. It was and is one of the more plausible cases for cover-up theories.
Old 09-29-2022, 06:17 PM
Fire Giant

Does it smell like Hunter Biden's laptop?
Old 09-29-2022, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao go back to the shadow
Old 09-29-2022, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Old 09-29-2022, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically. Who knows if what we are even experiencing right now is really real and we aren't just in some sort of real weird compartmentalized subconscious reality we think is really real.

Meanwhile we are dragging our bodies across broken glass to assassinate a target or collect information for the power elites.

When I went to commit suicide and had my weird Jesus trip in the VA hospital I also saw weird flashes like from a computer monitor. That could very well have been programming breaking thru into my compartmentalized conciousness. While really doped up. Maybe the one strange doctor I saw wasn't about covid at all they where just clearing me for completion and integration.. Ever since this world is in a perpetual state of deja vue and strange synchrony with past life events. Sometimes I feel like when I talk to someone it's really myself and I'm just reaching out from deep within myself and THEY are the real me.

Anyway don't just write it off as crazy/drugs the human mind and the nature of conciousness is complex. Definitely pursue compassion with yourself and others and G-dliness when possible. Because if you truly are the voice in your own head that other person needs you to be a kind voice.

Definitely hope this helps.

And you never really truly come to understand what I'm talking about.
Last edited by magnetaress; 09-29-2022 at 10:54 PM..
Old 09-29-2022, 11:13 PM
Banned

Who ? Me or the rest of these plebes?

You ain't gotta tell me...

I was looking forward to dying from hurricane Ian. I thought. Just maybe...this one will get me... ill finally be totally alone and homeless. I'll die laying in the streets screaming at everyone.

You don't have to convince me. Glad I can sit around and shit post and play wow a little bit longer.

No doubt it's coming.

Also you aren't a bad person for telling it. Doing nothing. Being rich and surrounded by hot designer babes like Toxigen. And Doing nothing about it (like me).

G-d doesn't want you to get all bent about it.

Just keep enjoying life for what it is and let G-d's plan unfold the new world will be glorious after the tribulation. Gotta keep the eyes on the prize and not get bogged down in the negativity of the here and now details. Not when there's still so much good. Like wow. Doritos absolutely loaded with MSG. Cheep and abundant energy and drugs, and a million other great things.

@Jibartiks previously deleted post.

U don't gotta worry anymore about me or ppl like me...or parts of yourself like me.
Old 09-30-2022, 08:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Flight 800 has always stunk. It still stinks. It was and is one of the more plausible cases for cover-up theories.
You're the good guy around these parts.
Old 09-30-2022, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

He's like the dad of the forums, and we're all the kids running around screaming and he just tips the paper he is reading every once and a while to impart some knowledge and we all listen then go back to screaming when he puts the paper back up.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2022, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes but the Navy running weapons experiments right off the coast of NYC with three very busy airports in the area?

There's a greater chance of United Airlines Flight 93 being shot down by the military and covered up than TWA Flight 800.
Old 09-30-2022, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Patrece, Jibatrik, thank you for the kind sentiments.

Sparkle: Flight 93 has some question, but it doesn't stink to me. Whether the bad guys put it down or the Air National Guard did, either way it was winding up as a lawndart. The good guys weren't going to get it back. Consequently I can accept sparing some random ANG pilot the blame and public outrage if that's what happened.

With respect to the other one, it was fairly common practice for Aegis ships to track commercial traffic in busy areas--easy way to do a "stress test" of sorts. In the case of an accidental launch, the warhead wouldn't even need to have been armed. Just the kinetic force of impact coupled with the rocket motor could have triggered what was seen. Numerous eyewitnesses that night saw some sort of bright object flash skyward, only for all of them to mysteriously shut up about it within about half a day. The results of the official investigation were never satisfactory. It smells. I don't consider that proof enough to treat a cover-up as fact, but I have an open mind on the matter.

Danth