Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2017, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Default Question about accepting a rez

On P99, does accepting a rez clear you from a mob's hate list? I tried doing some forum searches but kept getting too many bad search results.

I also don't believe you re-load the zone if you accept a rez in the same zone, correct me if I'm wrong.

If you are wondering, i cannot log into p99 until i get off my ass and get a new computer, so can't test myself.

Was doing some ClassicQuest research and just want to be sure before i file a bad bug report.

Thanks folks!
Old 11-04-2017, 11:47 PM
Banned

Reloads Zone too innit
Old 11-05-2017, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure it doesn't reload the zone on P99, but it does clear aggro, so it's basically like getting CotHed - unlike accepting a TL to the zone you're currently in which retains aggro, which is why TL boxes are super useful for doing crazy pulls like Keldor Dek`Torek.
Last edited by paulgiamatti; 11-05-2017 at 12:24 AM..
Old 11-05-2017, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Clicking accept on a rez in the same zone doesn't reload the zone. Some pulls in sky used to involve throwing a dagger/jav and then clicking rez while the projectile was still in flight
Old 11-05-2017, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some pulls in sky used to involve throwing a dagger/jav and then clicking rez while the projectile was still in flight
Theoretically this should work on P99 now that ranged projectiles are working as per classic era. You can also do some pet pulling trickery with rez boxes/CotH - send pet at mob, accept rez/CotH, call pet back and hope it didn't get killed.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

It still doesnt work to some, tho with mob leashing now pulling say eye of veeshan to isle one isn't possible anymore, or nearly impossible
Old 11-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Ah yeah that's true, bracer tagging with a DTing mob would be useless after lazy aggro - as soon as puller takes DT it's game over. Probably still doable with non-DTing mobs, assuming the pet doesn't get too much headway on its way back.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reloads Zone too innit
depends on where ur at in the zone, if ur in yelinaks room and get rezzed at CS pool, it loads the zone. If ur in sky pulling island to island, no load.
Old 11-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you all! Exactly what i was looking for. Interesting about the skyshrine rezzing, maybe a p99 exploit prevention?

Need to dig deeper but found mentions of rez being a zone load when in same zone.

Need to figure out if it forced you to actually load or was merely a classification to treat the spell "as if you loaded" (i.e. clear all hate / interrupt any spells being cast / whatever else)
Closed Thread