Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 03-22-2018, 11:36 AM
Orc

Default Password Recovery for former Forum Account not being sent

Hi folks.

I'm trying to recover my previous forum account, as the password to my e-mail to reset it isn't being sent. My old forum account here = https://www.project1999.com/forums/member.php?u=117862

I keep checking my e-mail and nothing. I know hotmail/outlook is garbage. Nothing in Junk folder, P99 emails aren't blocked or anything either. I had this issue sometime ago also, where I never received an email so I could reset my password.

Either way, is there a forum admin I could contact to hopefully fix this? I do remember my account login details in-game, which is good and more important, but I'd like my forum account back too =/

Anywho, take care and thanks.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:38 AM
Kobold

Are you 100% sure this is the right email address? Maybe an admin can change the email address on it but I wouldn't count on it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2018, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Petition Forums

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 03-23-2018, 02:49 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you 100% sure this is the right email address? Maybe an admin can change the email address on it but I wouldn't count on it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Well, I have various e-mails yea, but only one e-mail (aside from this newly created forum account) has ever been attached to an e-mail of mine, and when doing the recovery, I had to put in an e-mail address correctly, otherwise it said something like, no registered email address on site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Petition Forums
Roger that.