Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Aviak

Default Venril Sathir Faction

I'm trying to figure out the best way to get up my Venril Sathir faction.

I've been doing the Sarnak War Braids quest, but it seems like it will take many turn ins to get to a non-kos faction at the evil outpost in overthere.

I also saw I could get keyed for VP and kill stuff there for faction. The only problem is I need Trakanon's Tooth to be able to get keyed for VP. Do people sell Trakanon Tooth loot rights? I could join a guild to get it, but I really don't want to join a guild to get one item and then leave. I prefer to be guildless currently just so i'm not locked down to anything.

Just trying to figure out my best route for getting my faction up.

This is on an Agnostic Wood Elf Bard by the way.

Thanks
Old 10-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pindrought [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm trying to figure out the best way to get up my Venril Sathir faction.

I've been doing the Sarnak War Braids quest, but it seems like it will take many turn ins to get to a non-kos faction at the evil outpost in overthere.

I also saw I could get keyed for VP and kill stuff there for faction. The only problem is I need Trakanon's Tooth to be able to get keyed for VP. Do people sell Trakanon Tooth loot rights? I could join a guild to get it, but I really don't want to join a guild to get one item and then leave. I prefer to be guildless currently just so i'm not locked down to anything.

Just trying to figure out my best route for getting my faction up.

This is on an Agnostic Wood Elf Bard by the way.

Thanks
Getting your VS faction up means you can never kill stuff in KC or HS: is that really worth one extra bank/merchant?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Don't Bards get a faction boosting song? /ponder
Old 10-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Tag Kunark dragon kills, triggered Faydedar is great for this. Alternatively, just use the bank through the wall and have a ring of shadows ready in case the goons are patrolling.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

You're a bard. Use the faction song and you'll be amiable.

Edit: You might need to use the DE mask to make them forget you're a wood elf I guess.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Was your plan to solo mobs in VP or single group? Cause youre most likely going to need guild support to even roam VP and go from entrance to exit.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a bard. Use the faction song and you'll be amiable.

Edit: You might need to use the DE mask to make them forget you're a wood elf I guess.
The faction songs boosts you up one level so they're still threatening. The dark elf mask does not make them like you.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was your plan to solo mobs in VP or single group? Cause youre most likely going to need guild support to even roam VP and go from entrance to exit.
I was just going to tag mobs or if people would let me in their group then I would group. I didn't plan on solo'ing there.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I spent a lot of time in KC and HS. With DE mask, and faction song I'm able to bank there. Are you using a wind instrument when doing the faction song?
Old 10-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPika [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spent a lot of time in KC and HS. With DE mask, and faction song I'm able to bank there. Are you using a wind instrument when doing the faction song?
Yes i'm using a wind instrument it still only takes me up one level. I had another Wood Elf bard test it with the dark elf mask and he said they were still scowling. What is your deity?

Edited to add:
I'm not trying to get faction to bank as you don't need faction to bank. I'm trying to get faction to use the vendors.
Last edited by Pindrought; 10-10-2017 at 03:29 PM..
Closed Thread