Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 03-10-2018, 06:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Out of date spells (update 45)

Hello,

I just did a fresh install of Titanium, extracting the update 45 zip into the Everquest directory, overwriting similarly named files (not into a sub folder). I am running the latest version of Linux Mint (I am sure this adds some level of complication).

Initially I was not getting a list of servers (COX cable). After using a VPN I was able to get past that point. Now at the character select screen it is saying my spell files are out of date. The file is the same size and creation date as the one from the update 45 zip. Am I missing a step here? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2018, 12:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm having the same problem. Not sure what in the world is wrong because I know I've gotten this to work before. Fresh install, overwrite/rename files exactly as in the getting started guide, but the spell files show as out of date/invalid. So weird.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:50 AM
Orc

I just did a fresh install and getting this message as well. Any update on how to fix this problem? I am also curious if you are seeing your toons or just stock human with the names as "your spell files are out of date."