Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Banned

Default Atalya: Maximum Jimmies Rustled

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol so, lastnight a few of us are outside KC and about to port out. We get aggro on the two mobs in front of KC and zone them. There is a monk AFK right at the DL/KC zoneline and i can only assume she died. Today about 12 hours later she sends me this tell lol.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Banned

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]
Old 04-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Banned

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]
Old 04-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Banned

Wow dude cool post. Now get back to playing everquest 13 hours a day.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

for real, get a fucking life.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Banned

Atalya should be banned. I have reported you for RL attack wishing someones sister get blowed up and for racist remarks. Rip
Old 04-06-2014, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Atalya should be banned. I have reported you for RL attack wishing someones sister get blowed up and for racist remarks. Rip
Same here. Called me a ****** beater a couple times other night when they didn't win loot. Reported but obviously nothing happened.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Banned

We never grouped in Dreadlands bro. We formed up and ported. No one pulled anything, those two at the entrance aggro'd someone and we zoned them. Dont know what Shnick told you but thats what happened.

You went AFK in DL at the KC zoneline and mad that you died. You look retarded. Grats u gave away some 300pp gloves
Old 04-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Nice post, I didn't actually have to be able to read it to know I don't care.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 04-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry to break the bubble Houndstooth, but I have to put a post on this, since I was in your group when this happened.

So i go LFG, lvl 41 SK in Dreadlands, and Houndstooth asks me to come to Karnor zone line for a group invite. Im thinking cool, no need to solo anymore, some exp time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It turns out, that for some reason this group is ON karnor zoneline in Dreadlands, (without healer but waiting for a healer to join eventually ). They invite me. So there I am figuring what will this group do, where to exp, etc. etc. So this brilliant group with Houndstooth in the lead, figures they can pull 2x ravishing drolvargs to that zone line while waiting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Yeah right, good exp, with a bunch of clothies without healer, no real way of kiting since they are at this tight Karnor zone line. They quickly say "zone it" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and yeah, that eventually leads to Atalyas death, who were nice to actually give me Blood Ember gauntlets as a present just before his death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So the group ports out, we are going to Sol B for some nice exp.

On the trip there Houndstooth spams me with tells "hey I see you are guildless, join my guild Harmony, we play in Harmony, join Harmony now go go". I say no sorry I am not committed enough to this game, got alot of rl stuff coming up with needful breaks from the game. And he will keep spamm me to join his guild rofl, so much I actually lose way to Sol B :P

Once in Sol B, after 40 minutes from invite, this Houndstooth will suddenly figure : "hey Schnick! You are too low lvl for this group, you have to leave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]" (forward smart guy this Houndstooth). I say np, ill just go back to Dreadlands where I started .

Having that said... I seriously think you are completely wrong putting this rants post up about Atalya. If you compare the facts I just put out here, its quite clear who is actually the bigger jerk... :P

No offense Harmony, only offence Houndstooth, and yeah, this is a rant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and I am backing Atalya 100% on this.

If you think about it: why would this group choose to be on karnor zone line? Why would they pull ravishings ? these decisions they made... its like... something is missing, oh yeah straight thinking perhaps :S lol!

//Schnickusaurus
Closed Thread