Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question: What class is Hoyi? And if they're not an FD class, what order did they die in?
He's a wizard. 3-Way was fully reset at some point and social'd with Vulak guards. Meaning someone had to have put Direct aggro into them. Psure he died immediately after Darmai when Klaz flopped among other players that were sitting and freshly cycled.
Old 06-21-2021, 06:42 PM
Sarnak

Provide an alternate explanation that fits with known game mechanics and the evidence or just admit it and let's move on.

Darmai is a 60 chanter who just cycled.
Old 06-21-2021, 06:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Provide an alternate explanation that fits with known game mechanics and the evidence or just admit it and let's move on.
That's not how the Salem witch trials happens.
Old 06-21-2021, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not how the Salem witch trials happens.
"That fits the known game mechanics." Witchcraft wasn't, and still isn't, a known mechanic of reality as we perceive it.
Old 06-21-2021, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuTFbTn4SY8

I asked them to link it last night, but they refused because they'd rather be obstinate jerks than actually provide evidence. Whatever.

Video shows Klaz run up the ramp. A loonnggg time later, train comes up. Assist is on someone named Hoyi, though, not Klaz.

The answer to why it attacked Darmai is in their previous post:

If this is true, then he had the highest GUID on the players in zone table. I thought maybe Klaz had previously /q out and that would explain why it would attack him as early as it did. Here's the explanation:

If Darmai cycled camp, this is why it went for him first.
Interesting, I didn't know about the GUID mechanic. So if multiple level 60s are sitting down in a pack it will attack the person with the highest GUID first? In an agro order that is.

whythefuckamifrapsing1999content lmfao please make vulak into a race

If Klaz had agro onto the whole entire train, and stands up long enough for them to run from trips to twins, why were there mobs dropped before the big kite came in? The other fraps shows it better, but at the 1:33 mark on Runyan's fraps you can see mobs that are clearly unagro'd before the train runs down trips ramp.
Old 06-21-2021, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Klaz had agro onto the whole entire train, and stands up long enough for them to run from trips to twins, why were there mobs dropped before the big kite came in? The other fraps shows it better, but at the 1:33 mark on Runyan's fraps you can see mobs that are clearly unagro'd before the train runs down trips ramp.
My guess is that Klaz was FD but his aggro didn't clear. When the KRIOT player(s) with aggro brought the train up, it broke Klaz's FD and then they went for him after the KRIOT player(s) died.

Runyan's assist clearly targets someone that isn't Klaz. Twice. My guess is that that's who had the aggro, and once they boxed or died or whatever the mobs went for Darmai who had the highest GUID and then Klaz after killing the rest of the KRIOT who either already had aggro or were targeted before FD broke.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-21-2021, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Sad stories guys. Sorry to hear about all the sad things happening. Wishing things were better for you all.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-21-2021, 08:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
My guess is that Klaz was FD but his aggro didn't clear.
You are so close to the answer. Keep searching. It is out there... somewhere... Perhaps right in front of you... Where you've been looking this whole time... Looking, but not seeing...
Old 06-21-2021, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are so close to the answer. Keep searching. It is out there... somewhere... Perhaps right in front of you... Where you've been looking this whole time... Looking, but not seeing...
Oh, god, juicebox thinks he's talking over me! What am I going to do?!

This attitude is exactly why you get shit on in the UN. People try to explain to you how the game works but you're too goddamned stupid to listen. I don't even understand why anybody would let you speak for them. Makes me wonder how incompetent they could be if you're the best representative they've got.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-21-2021, 08:19 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd rather not raid at all than raid with Vanquish.
+1

I will never be in a guild led by a guy who got banned for logging on an adverse guild's toon in the sole purpose of training that guild.

Retarded mentality at its best.
You guys can be #1 but your leadership is still a bunch of friggin hairy sweaty smelly sore assholes.
Closed Thread