Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Exclamation Who broke Odus?

I cannot log in after trying to zone in to Erudin from Erud's Crossing. Crashes / locks up when I try to log into Erudin now. Is the server down or what's going on?
Old 12-20-2012, 01:13 AM
Skeleton

the EQemu launcher keeps telling me it can't retrieve server list, maybe something's down.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:31 AM
Decaying Skeleton

ok this is seriously weird. Server is definitely not down, but I just cannot zone in to Erudin through the boat. My game hangs there, then I crash it and restart the game and login in just fine. In the water. It only hangs when I'm zoning in on the boat.

If it's just buggy, that's fine, I'd just like to know what the hell is going on.

Also, gretchen, I'm also having server list issues. When I try to log on normal no servers are up. When I quick connect it breaks. But if I normal login after it fails to quick connect then it shows the list. What the heck?
Old 12-20-2012, 05:15 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Whelp, it just looks like my game is just all buggy as hell. Tried to do different affinity tricks and compatibility settings, but no matter what I do this damn game just keeps crashing or running poorly. My character switches run speeds around so much it gives me motion sickness. It's so fucking strange.
Closed Thread