Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 10:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a goddamn salt mine in this thread.

Imagine being as mad as this guy.
I dont disagree but you seem salty and mad too.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man I’m so sad I’m still at work almost done!! Can’t wait to get to poaching more from these lesser guilds as he says. If you push them away I’ll gladly gobble them up into kingdom. Man he’s still so salty that he didn’t get to join in for pixels and had to face an Cr instead. Deaths in eq happen, if you can’t handle it go play hello kitty. I for one will always stand behind what my guild does or how we teach peeps, yeah beefcakes apped to us two days before that. Just like a lot of ur guildies have apped to us. But some of us have life’s so clearly beef didn’t get talked to until after he wiped y’all. Hence the un blew up when We said we’d take him^_^ omg it’s was on purpose!! Dude get over your lame self. Why would we need anyone to wipe lineage, that guild does it daily on themselves. If anything I’d be planning to wipe St you know the actually competitive guild against us. Or even venerate(legend monk come join st I will cut a deal xoxo) or BL (fray same offer to you^_^)
What in the actual fuck is this?

Its like the exact same scenario that would play out if I asked the autistic dude at my work how his day was.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:31 PM
Fire Giant

Lol, sorry It's because I was at work, and using iphone. Which likes to auto correct or mash up stuff. But oh well. Home now and doing PoF.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 02-11-2020, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, gaslighting is when someone refuses to stop disagreeing with you

Stop projecting your reality onto mine!
Old 02-11-2020, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop projecting your reality onto mine!
I reject your reality and substitute Macron

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2020, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

My political interests these days are mainly trying to spot the reptiles under the people skin.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

I don't believe this, mind you, but I allow myself to be open to it. Watching those smiling sociopaths on TV has gotten way more funny.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:31 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont disagree but you seem salty and mad too.
Poking the bear isn't being salty.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Shut up dude, this is a rants and flames thread. You don't need to devolve it even further than it already is by making it a "who's the more saltiest one DOE???" internet trope. I derailed it from your vague and confused cry in the dark into a thread worthy of R&F and you're complaining?
Old 02-12-2020, 02:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Are you not entertained?
Closed Thread