Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-13-2023, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes and that video 100% accurate lawl
I used to think that the universe cant be a simulation because there are no bugs.

But seriously what the f is up with this, try and convince me this is not just a machine that repopulates the same world over and over out of the same machine learning database:

Conclusion: WRITTEN BY A BOT
Last edited by Jobaber; 01-13-2023 at 08:17 PM..
Old 01-13-2023, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

holy fuck my 8th grade teacher read us that back in 2001 and I've been looking for it ever since

There is definitely something fucky with reality. The cosmological constant and physical laws in general are exactly where they need to be to make the universe as we know it possible.

The sun is almost exactly 400x larger than the moon yet also 400x further away. And we look up and they are almost the exact same god damn size? We don't even know where the moon came from, seriously look it up, we have no fucking clue and no theory that explains everything about the origin of the moon. What the fuck is that.
Last edited by Lune; 01-13-2023 at 08:21 PM..
Old 01-13-2023, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Alright, 287 pages and I can say this thread was productive at least!
Old 01-13-2023, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to think that the universe cant be a simulation because there are no bugs.

But seriously what the f is up with this, try and convince me this is not just a machine that repopulates the same world over and over out of the same machine learning database:

Never knew these things. I agree. Something funky going on.

Now why am I in so much physical pain if it's just a simulation? Why was dying last time so painful?
Old 01-13-2023, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never knew these things. I agree. Something funky going on.

Now why am I in so much physical pain if it's just a simulation? Why was dying last time so painful?
May be a pain simulator to suck out the andriochromines from our matrix bodies and a bug was someone knowing that and writing a movie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe serial killers get rewarded with $$$ in the next life, which is why FORBES: Senior Executives Are More Likely To Be Psychopaths
Old 01-13-2023, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
May be a pain simulator to suck out the andriochromines from our matrix bodies and a bug was someone knowing that and writing a movie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe serial killers get rewarded with $$$ in the next life, which is why FORBES: Senior Executives Are More Likely To Be Psychopaths
Yeah idk.

I've meditated through 10s on the 1-10 pain scale. Elevated systolic. Butt not overly tachy. Extreme Dehydration was an 11 though.

I do think the bhuddists r on to something.

Opium should def be free and ubiquitous tho
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-13-2023 at 10:10 PM..
Old 01-13-2023, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

I think if you give everyone DMT they will build pyramids free drugs are that cool.
Old 01-13-2023, 10:15 PM
Banned

Good idea.

Pretty sure we can 3d print chemicals by now too.

Time to change my AV.
Old 01-13-2023, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sun is almost exactly 400x larger than the moon yet also 400x further away. And we look up and they are almost the exact same god damn size? We don't even know where the moon came from, seriously look it up, we have no fucking clue and no theory that explains everything about the origin of the moon. What the fuck is that.
They say the moon is hollow, but nasa says it vibrates like a bell because it's solid, does anyone have a knowledge of physics and geology that can convince me that a bowling ball vibrates or smoething?
Old 01-13-2023, 10:17 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:

Wooow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]