Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 08-29-2012, 03:34 PM
Orc

Not sure if this will help, as I do not know what faction they are on, but the vendors in FoB con Indifferent to me. None of the other factions are indifferent to me and I have been able to use them for some time now.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:14 PM
VIP / Contributor

Please give me the name of one of these vendors in FoB that con indifferent to you, and then the name of one of the vendors in east cab that con dubious to you. Thanks.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:21 AM
Orc

Kunark Necromancer spell vendor for 51+ in West Cabilis is Lithriss Frizen.
In East Cabilis most of the vendors are Klok Something such as Klok Grots.
The bankers are both Kolks, Klok Margar and Klok Rakra.
Outside in Field of Bone one of the merchants that con indif is also a Klok, Klok Naman.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need more info.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:52 PM
VIP / Contributor

You (and everyone) being indifferent to the Kloks in FoB is a bug. Fixed, pending update.

Lithriss Frizen should be on necro faction. Fixed, pending update.

Why you have bad cab merchant faction is beyond me. The quest looks correct and is giving positive cab resident faction.

If others have the same problem let me know.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundawg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed, pending update.
I like seeing this
Old 08-30-2012, 08:43 PM
Orc

What faction are the merchants in FoB supposed to be on? I believe there are also iksar merchants in WW, LoIO, and Swamp of No Hope that may also be on same faction. Is there a way to see if Cabilis Residents faction is a bigger range of faction in the "Scowls" category than other factions? For instance, I found an old post (can't remember where) that said some factions begin at -2500 instead of -1500 in the scowls category and therefore take longer to get into threatening and then once in threatening they are all the same up to ally or whatever the max faction is depending on race/diety combination. Either way, thanks for looking into this. Cyphyn is my character that I am doing this with and he is a Gnome Necromancer with Bertoxxulous as his diety.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:40 PM
Kobold

I've been able to hit dubious with merchants (bankers) without alot of work as an agnostic human monk. Don't see any reason you'd be lower with them than others you've listed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Any confirmation that you can keep raising other factions if one is maxxed?
Old 08-31-2012, 12:46 AM
Orc

It is frustrating, I am more liked overall in Cabilis now than even Akanon aside from the fact that the residents are still scowls. Go figure...hopefully something is discovered about it soon for everyone. Makes trashing VS faction no big deal if you are willing to put in the work to make Cabilis a real option for Kunark.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Orc

Another thing I noticed is that the merchants with each of the different guilds are on the Residents Faction and not it's corresponding guild. Just wanted to let you know since you are looking into these factions.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundawg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You (and everyone) being indifferent to the Kloks in FoB is a bug. Fixed, pending update.

Lithriss Frizen should be on necro faction. Fixed, pending update.

Why you have bad cab merchant faction is beyond me. The quest looks correct and is giving positive cab resident faction.

If others have the same problem let me know.
I got my shadowknight to Kindly with troopers and the merchants/bankers inside Cab are still at Scowling.