Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 01:41 PM
Banned

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch Fargo, the TV Series. Start with season 1 billy bob and martin freeman are excellent in it.
Good show. Never did see the most recent season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to do anything about it, agitate for the FACE Act to be repealed.

You don't get a link to your beef like rob does for his, because you are a naughty child. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry, links to stuff don't convince these dudes of anything anyways. Not if the facts within are contrary to their existing beliefs.

These people aren't actually mad that there's corruption in government, or at heavy-handed police tactics. They're just mad that these things are being used against them occasionally.
Old 09-27-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Federal bullies stole [your future] for little ̶B̶i̶l̶l̶y̶'̶s̶ ̶ Hunter's lunchcocaine money.
Old 09-27-2022, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Kind of hilarious when you think about it

Where are the jack booted thugs kicking down Hunter's door. They have the laptop that these holier than thou Government spooks said was "Russian Disinfo" and we now know The Dem Gestapo ERR FBI had it in their possession the entire time and knew it was real
Old 09-27-2022, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Good show. Never did see the most recent season.

Don't worry, links to stuff don't convince these dudes of anything anyways. Not if the facts within are contrary to their existing beliefs.

These people aren't actually mad that there's corruption in government, or at heavy-handed police tactics. They're just mad that these things are being used against them occasionally.
Amazing that you have the power of mind-reading. "I'll tell you what you REALLY believe, evil right winger! Even though you haven't said anything like that at all, I recently learned the term dog whistle so uhhhh, now I can read your mind!"
Old 09-27-2022, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amazing that you have the power of mind-reading. "I'll tell you what you REALLY believe, evil right winger! Even though you haven't said anything like that at all, I recently learned the term dog whistle so uhhhh, now I can read your mind!"
Great to see you’re still at it Ooloo. That is, getting mad at people for doing the thing you do, but more humorously.

“This damn leftist seems to think he can read people’s minds and tease out my antithetical ideology! Anyways, those gay people in Florida are definitely trying to turn the kids gay by being out of the closet! And those antifa protestors just want an excuse to riot!”
Old 09-27-2022, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reiwa simping for jackbooted thugs

Comedy ensues
It's Beverly Hills man. Am I supposed to care? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's Beverly Hills man. Am I supposed to care? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First they came for the and all that

Maybe
Old 09-27-2022, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great to see you’re still at it Ooloo. That is, getting mad at people for doing the thing you do, but more humorously.

“This damn leftist seems to think he can read people’s minds and tease out my antithetical ideology! Anyways, those gay people in Florida are definitely trying to turn the kids gay by being out of the closet! And those antifa protestors just want an excuse to riot!”
Lol there is absolutely no law in florida that prevents gay teachers from telling their class that they are gay, if that's what you're getting at.

You might as well call it the "don't say straight" bill; it broadly bars sex ed of any kind for 8 year olds and below, that's it. That's all it is. You can still have all the pictures of you and your significant other on your desk as you want, and if a kid asks you who that guy is you can still say "I'm gay, and that's my husband". Nothing in the law against doing that.
Old 09-27-2022, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kind of hilarious when you think about it

Where are the jack booted thugs kicking down Hunter's door. They have the laptop that these holier than thou Government spooks said was "Russian Disinfo" and we now know The Dem Gestapo ERR FBI had it in their possession the entire time and knew it was real
Should be knocking down the door of everyone who said it was dis-info too.
Old 09-27-2022, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol there is absolutely no law in florida that prevents gay teachers from telling their class that they are gay, if that's what you're getting at.

You might as well call it the "don't say straight" bill; it broadly bars sex ed of any kind for 8 year olds and below, that's it. That's all it is. You can still have all the pictures of you and your significant other on your desk as you want, and if a kid asks you who that guy is you can still say "I'm gay, and that's my husband". Nothing in the law against doing that.
What I am getting at: you're still guilty of what you're annoyed with me for doing. I don't actually give a shit about a dumb law in Florida. Just an example of you assuming you know what people intend compared to what they actually do.

I definitely do this, I am a Conservative Whisperer, and I know the heart of the right winger closely. It's why you guys get mad at me, I got your number and I see your bs for what it is. Just sayin' you assume you know the hearts of the people you ideologically oppose, too.

Know thyself, bruh.
Closed Thread