Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who are you?
Starkind.
Old 06-25-2021, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Safe Space is a superior alternative to the mentally ill cucks of the BDA types masquerading as raid guilds here.

He can tell you all about it. It's about time Seal Team got some serious competition, Shinko is infinitely more talented and experienced than these other rot brained goofballs.

He also doesn't seem hell bent on turning this community into an asshurt toxic meltdown disaster zone. The UN is worse than ever, even without yours truly the Chief Justice exposing illegal UIs and petition scummery.
umm what? lmao, all I see in general of UN lately, is Safe space aka DMO returns talking stupid garbage, and silly trolling that adds 0 value to making server/community better. There are a few in <Safe space>, just like in any guild that I like. But lets face it having pretty much any DMO peeps(minus Snortles, whom I've personally have had a few nice interactions with, though have heard stories) plus people even I've personally removed from <GM>, and seen kicked from other guilds for racial talk, sexuality bashing, straight up training, talking shit in ooc. All in Shinkos "2nd chance" guild. Which should tell you the guild isn't about making community better. Those peeps should be perma banned from server. Personally I see <safe space> as a way to avoid bag limits.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-25-2021, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(minus Snortles, whom I've personally have had a few nice interactions with, though have heard stories)
Snortles is a drug addict and sexual predator - also one of the worst necromancers on the server.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 06-25-2021, 04:23 PM
Fire Giant

Bardp1999, Ive heard stuff trust me. But personally I've always give someone a chance. Snortles the times I've met him like at Lguk FBSS camp, was pretty kool. And wasn't like omg u missed ur afk by 30 secs camp is mine. Was actually polite. I've not had to deal with anything like ur saying or what others have.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-25-2021, 04:50 PM
Sarnak

Only Gina you gonna trigger
Old 06-25-2021, 05:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only Gina you gonna trigger
lol
Old 06-26-2021, 08:12 PM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
umm what? lmao, all I see in general of UN lately, is Safe space aka DMO returns talking stupid garbage, and silly trolling that adds 0 value to making server/community better. There are a few in <Safe space>, just like in any guild that I like. But lets face it having pretty much any DMO peeps(minus Snortles, whom I've personally have had a few nice interactions with, though have heard stories) plus people even I've personally removed from <GM>, and seen kicked from other guilds for racial talk, sexuality bashing, straight up training, talking shit in ooc. All in Shinkos "2nd chance" guild. Which should tell you the guild isn't about making community better. Those peeps should be perma banned from server. Personally I see <safe space> as a way to avoid bag limits.
I have nothing to do with any of that. I did make th UN trash guilds crazier by exposing them. Which made th GMs job too hard for them to manage. It's worse than ever in there without me anywhere near it.
Old 06-27-2021, 07:27 AM
Sarnak

People did that shit to me all the time when camping vd/vt “Vessel Drozlin begins to cast” - this is suspendable? Yikes
Old 06-27-2021, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People did that shit to me all the time when camping vd/vt “Vessel Drozlin begins to cast” - this is suspendable? Yikes
I highly doubt that's suspendable. As a guild leader, I've looked at the rules many times, and there's nothing in there about "disrupting a 3rd party timer."

I routinely /shout You feel yourself starting to appear. and I routinely /em begins to cast the gate spell. I think OP is blaming his suspension on this harmless prank, whereas it was probably something else he did.
Old 06-27-2021, 01:33 PM
Banned

Safe Space cucks the sky MQ sellers

Such is the will of Lord Cazic Thule
Closed Thread