Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 05:36 PM
Aviak

Default Returning Enchanter

Hey all, its been about 3 or 4yrs since I played my Enchanter. His gear is current in the sig, I know its nothing great but it is what it is. Im very very rusty on the class, Im not about to jump down to howling stones and get myself killed. So what is a decent spot to get some exp and relearn what I need to do at level 56? Also, I heard there were changes to the class? Is CHA still a demanding stat for us? Or should I look to replace some of these CHA only items I have? And if anyone is looking to duo just look me up in game or can message me on discord! Insomnia423#0829
Ruilden Wreckchords | Level 30 Half Elf Bard of No God |Green|
Maulgar | Level 24 Troll Shadow Knight of Cazic-Thule |Green|
Old 02-01-2022, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

For safe practice you could try some Velious mobs. Maybe Velks or WL Geonids.
Old 02-01-2022, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Also, if you werewolf illusion in Velks you will be non-kos unless you've killed Velk himself.
Old 02-01-2022, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Cha is still good for now so focus on that. Practice in CoM on the 3rd floor, really nice xp there now with the zem boost. If shit hits the fan just have lev going and zone out, bind on the arena. Did this with my Necro then went to hs and adjusted easily.
Old 02-02-2022, 07:38 AM
Planar Protector

If you've never taken a velk hit, Velk for sure is where its at these days. The ZEM was just recently buffed.

Velious armor gems drop even if not doing a named camp, a decent amount of people doing pickup groups these days, easy CRs (if not kos), etc.

HS is nice too though...I guess they changed the keys...they don't disappear after logging out anymore so no need to corpse them up on the cliff outside the zone in.

Whatever you do...just make sure you have 12k ish saved up for 58 so you can have Bedlam pre-purchased and ready to scribe. Will do more for your survivability than any gear.

After 12k for bedlam, you'll want another chunk saved away for VoG @ 60. Anything more can be spent on the following cheap gear upgrades according to your magelo:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Robe_of_the_Ishva

https://wiki.project1999.com/Embroidered_Black_Cape

https://wiki.project1999.com/Coldain_Skin_Gloves

https://wiki.project1999.com/Spider_Fur-Lined_Boots

https://wiki.project1999.com/Bronze_Statue_of_Bathezid

Yes, CHA is still the most important stat. Keep it right at 200-205 unbuffed. In general, CHA > HP > AC / Mana.

I'm sure there are other good gear replacement ideas...but a big one to work towards is getting ally w/ dragons and a velious robe.
Last edited by Toxigen; 02-02-2022 at 07:52 AM..
Old 02-02-2022, 02:59 PM
Aviak

Thank you all for the suggestions and help! Ill be sure to check out velks tonight if anyone sees me on! And it looks like ill have to spend some time on my 58 druid and do some porting and such for plat because im a little less than half at what bedlam will cost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ruilden Wreckchords | Level 30 Half Elf Bard of No God |Green|
Maulgar | Level 24 Troll Shadow Knight of Cazic-Thule |Green|
Old 02-02-2022, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you all for the suggestions and help! Ill be sure to check out velks tonight if anyone sees me on! And it looks like ill have to spend some time on my 58 druid and do some porting and such for plat because im a little less than half at what bedlam will cost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll make a lot of plat in velks, with some luck 5k a night isn't unreasonable
Closed Thread