Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2022, 06:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Smash is a good egg, and I don't say that about many people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 02-28-2022, 07:10 PM
Orc

Sounds like democracy prevails and Sleeper should be woken. Give the people what they want!
Old 02-28-2022, 09:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

ST is a dying guild, wake the sleeper and let them fully collapse.

Leadership fully embraces breaking rules and cheating as much as possible knowing they won't get punished for it. Catches up eventually, even if GMs are in their guild
Old 02-28-2022, 10:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatez2004 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ST is a dying guild, wake the sleeper and let them fully collapse.

Leadership fully embraces breaking rules and cheating as much as possible knowing they won't get punished for it. Catches up eventually, even if GMs are in their guild
I mean that's honestly probably one of the main reasons they haven't woken it yet. They were/are dying and waking him would likely collapse them.
If there's one thing the neckbeardiest guild on the server craves more than waking sleeper to fuck over everybody else, its staying on top.
Even if that means teaming up with a guild that really wasn't that competitive on anything before except quakes and bringing them into the fold under the guise of "we like cooperating with others" when really the only reason is they were on life support having a hard time fielding numbers for anything but sleeper's key dragons, Vulak, and AoW and needed to pump their numbers up.

Honestly don't even blame ST. This is standard behavior for the top guild for the last 12 years of p99. I blame FoW more because their actions are allowing ST to remain on top, all for some charity pixels, instead of letting them die and having a healthy 3-way competition between SS, Kingdom, and FoW. Which is a shame because I liked FoW and some of the really nice low #'s kills they used to get. Now they are just part of the fucking 120 man zerg.

Its really funny because if you scroll up in the UN petitions Seal Team and Kingdom used to get along better than FoW and Seal Team. There were constant petitions between FoW and ST.
You can clearly see exactly when this completely flipped. Right about when Kingdom started getting sleeper's tomb keys and having really good cycles and quakes. ST was feeling the pressure and had to react.
Old 03-01-2022, 12:16 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean that's honestly probably one of the main reasons they haven't woken it yet. They were/are dying and waking him would likely collapse them.
If there's one thing the neckbeardiest guild on the server craves more than waking sleeper to fuck over everybody else, its staying on top.
Even if that means teaming up with a guild that really wasn't that competitive on anything before except quakes and bringing them into the fold under the guise of "we like cooperating with others" when really the only reason is they were on life support having a hard time fielding numbers for anything but sleeper's key dragons, Vulak, and AoW and needed to pump their numbers up.

Honestly don't even blame ST. This is standard behavior for the top guild for the last 12 years of p99. I blame FoW more because their actions are allowing ST to remain on top, all for some charity pixels, instead of letting them die and having a healthy 3-way competition between SS, Kingdom, and FoW. Which is a shame because I liked FoW and some of the really nice low #'s kills they used to get. Now they are just part of the fucking 120 man zerg.

Its really funny because if you scroll up in the UN petitions Seal Team and Kingdom used to get along better than FoW and Seal Team. There were constant petitions between FoW and ST.
You can clearly see exactly when this completely flipped. Right about when Kingdom started getting sleeper's tomb keys and having really good cycles and quakes. ST was feeling the pressure and had to react.
Who started zerging btw? As far as I remember it was you guys asking to team up with FoW but ST decided to join up instead to counter. Then you joined up with SS thereafter and ST matched.
Old 03-01-2022, 01:13 AM
Large Bat

How about no more joint raids? Then everyone has to stand on their own.
Old 03-01-2022, 01:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleepscherone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who started zerging btw? As far as I remember it was you guys asking to team up with FoW but ST decided to join up instead to counter. Then you joined up with SS thereafter and ST matched.
you guys? I like how you assume I'm in any of these guilds lol I play mostly on blue but I know people in most of the big green guilds and have gotten info from multiple perspectives. My view point is actually less biased than yours. Sounds like you are in ST though so that checks out.

"They started it" is some elementary ass way of thinking. But it really doesn't matter anyways, since that isn't the reason ST holds FoW's hands for nearly every target now. They did it out of necessity due to mounting issues stemming from burnout.

And anyways like I said I don't really blame ST. It's standard behavior. I'm more disappointed with FoW for keeping ST alive. Doesn't really make sense to me. I handn't heard of any bad relationship between FoW and Kingdom. Saw multiple petitions between FoW and ST. Several posts in the Green UN from various FoW members/officers talking mad shit about ST few months ago following some of those petitions. What happened? Why did they choose to team up with ST over Kingdom? Let us in on the secrets.
Old 03-01-2022, 01:56 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys? I like how you assume I'm in any of these guilds lol I play mostly on blue but I know people in most of the big green guilds and have gotten info from multiple perspectives. My view point is actually less biased than yours. Sounds like you are in ST though so that checks out.

"They started it" is some elementary ass way of thinking. But it really doesn't matter anyways, since that isn't the reason ST holds FoW's hands for nearly every target now. They did it out of necessity due to mounting issues stemming from burnout.

And anyways like I said I don't really blame ST. It's standard behavior. I'm more disappointed with FoW for keeping ST alive. Doesn't really make sense to me. I handn't heard of any bad relationship between FoW and Kingdom. Saw multiple petitions between FoW and ST. Several posts in the Green UN from various FoW members/officers talking mad shit about ST few months ago following some of those petitions. What happened? Why did they choose to team up with ST over Kingdom? Let us in on the secrets.
You asked... FoW is the only guild left they can team up with for big raids. SS and ST tired to raid together but due some pretty heated conversations in discord and really bad loot deals from ST so the joint raiding ended. FoW opted to take those agreements. Win for ST. Rumor is that ST's whales are burning up DKP due to that FoW is looking to merge soon. They don't want to put out the merging peps with no hopes of bidding on items.

Kingdom hates ST with a passion. SS and Kingdom team up only out of necessity to compete against ST and FoW. SS has a feeder guild DS and are building numbers to most likely end their joint raiding once SS learns the NToV raids and has the numbers.

There is only one other guild that has some numbers and that is Castle. They do the odd end team up but don't seem to be interested in joining the neck beard club. FoH is just a weekend family fun raid guild and that doesn't look like that will change anytime soon.

In the end if Kingdom doesn't make a move soon. They will be on the very outside looking in.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:26 AM
Aviak

Hello =) its been a minute =)
Old 03-01-2022, 09:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesseth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SS has a feeder guild DS
What? SS invites anyone, it doesn't have a ``feeder guild''. I'm not even sure what DS is? Do you mean Dawn to Dusk? They're a Euro/Pacific timezone guild.

They definitely aren't a feeder guild. They're their own thing, and very rarely swap. They're cool folks doing cool stuff together.

They don't really "raid" with Safe Space in an organized way, but members of DtD can join in Safe Space raids and bid with DKP like a Safe Space member. But on a big, late-night raid there might be 50 Safe Space and 3 DtDs, so it's not really a ``joint raid'' as much as individual DtD members just joining in.

But you're right that Safe Space has increasing numbers and is going after bigger and badder targets solo.
Closed Thread