Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-05-2022, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? The specific secret service agents that she cited immediately denied it outright and offered to testify under oath in criminal court (aka not this) that it's false. I'm sorry she was lying.
i don't care. it's all theater as long as democrats are the ones asking the questions. true or false, the fascists you support have nothing to worry about. democrats are on your side, not mine. there are none of my people in that room.

if anyone gets locked up, great, whatever, cool. but i doubt anyone but the grunts ever do any real time. pretty great that some of those useful idiots get a lighter sentence for attempting a coup than my friendly neighborhood drug dealer got for getting busted with two kilos of weed ten years ago
Old 07-05-2022, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

meanwhile the untouchable people inside the floating pyramid that organized the whole thing watch with their EYE and laugh.
Old 07-05-2022, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meanwhile the untouchable people inside the floating pyramid that organized the whole thing watch with their EYE and laugh.
Old 07-05-2022, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Coupe. Insurrection.

I had to look these up in the Democrat Dictionary. Skimmed past "Peaceful Protest."

It was at most a small sample of a normal Chicago weekend that happened near the Capitol.

If only we had something to compare it with, like a far-left group in Portland declaring 2 city blocks sovereign territory for months and setting up their own law enforcement zone within it...

Surely the honest media would call this far greater event an insurrection?
Old 07-05-2022, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Walls closin in

For realz this time guyz
Old 07-05-2022, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? The specific secret service agents that she cited immediately denied it outright and offered to testify under oath in criminal court (aka not this) that it's false. I'm sorry she was lying.
I may have this mixed up but wasn't the rebuttal that she talked about it happening in the beast(Presidential limo) when he was actually riding in a suv?

Overall it's complete bullshit that the CIA or whoever stopped him from receiving the beating he so righteously earned. Follow your commander, noobs.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
but it's the president..
You almost get it, Trumptard. Yes, the standards should be higher for the leader of the free world than they are for a hick piece of shit entertaining other morons in a fake sporting event.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You almost get it, Trumptard. Yes, the standards should be higher for the leader of the free world than they are for a hick piece of shit entertaining other morons in a fake sporting event.
I agree! Except biden has been diastrously worse in every way. So.. yeah, I didn't even vote for trump, but I agree neither he or biden should be president. Although like every important objective metric was at least better before biden.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Bush knocked down the towers and people would rather hang a TV show host.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Fun fact most of the testimony at the hearing actually falls under exemptions from the hearsay rule