Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-24-2022, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It stinks when GOP can’t interrupt or do what you are doing diverting to a conspiracy like all the other committees that had sham GOP joint investigation.

Love watching you Trumptard cry foul as Bannon is found guilt. While your followers lose their voting rights traveling back to their red home states (for getting jail time). Your party is humiliated by a stupid idiot dressed as a Shaman supporting a group of morons who thinks the ghost of JFK is going to make Trump president again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So her story corroborates her story LOL. Leftist circular reasoning 101.
The Committee left it open if more comes to their attention they can review it. And a bunch more cockroaches (er Republicans) are coming forward now to testify against Trump.

Quote:
PS Gotta love all that cross-examination.. oh wait.
Yeah. Look up what ‘committee’ means. They are going to pass the ‘findings’ to the DoJ.

Like Horza said I find it amazing you Trumptard still don’t understand this isn’t a criminal court case.
Last edited by Botten; 07-24-2022 at 06:16 PM..
Old 07-24-2022, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love watching you Trumptard cry foul as Bannon is found guilt.
To me, the idea that the new President can waive the executive privilege assertions of the old, is frankly, 'malarkey'.
Old 07-24-2022, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

I post a thread. It gets 50+ pages of replies. Vast majority are blocked libbies, most likely crying foul, but who knows, they are blocked *shrug* I don't read them. I just write down a +1 on the scoreboard for lib tears harvested. Not yet ready for prime time on my signature. But Soon™?

I just sip my tea and check my calendar to confirm we are less than 4 months away from an election where numerous seats are going to be flipped D --> R.

Cheers.
Old 07-24-2022, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I post a thread. It gets 50+ pages of replies. Vast majority are blocked libbies, most likely crying foul, but who knows, they are blocked *shrug* I don't read them. I just write down a +1 on the scoreboard for lib tears harvested. Not yet ready for prime time on my signature. But Soon™?

I just sip my tea and check my calendar to confirm we are less than 4 months away from an election where numerous seats are going to be flipped D --> R.

Cheers.
The end part is true but has nothing to do with you, my good elf sire.
Old 07-24-2022, 07:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It stinks when GOP can’t interrupt
So cross-examination is called "interrupting" when you don't want it to happen? LOL

Quote:
or do what you are doing diverting to a conspiracy like all the other committees that had sham GOP joint investigation.
Don't be obtuse - you're not this stupid, but perhaps you are this lacking in integrity. You and I both know Nancy Pelosi REJECTED McCarthy's nominee's for the committee - first time in history if i recall - and SHE chose Cheney and Kizinger - both absolute RINO's and voted 2x to impeach.

Quote:
/insert word salad
Love watching you Trumptard cry foul as Bannon is found guilt. While your followers lose their voting rights traveling back to their red home states (for getting jail time). Your party is humiliated by a stupid idiot dressed as a Shaman supporting a group of morons who thinks the ghost of JFK is going to make Trump president again.

Quote:
The Committee left it open if more comes to their attention they can review it. And a bunch more cockroaches (er Republicans) are coming forward now to testify against Trump.
OH except when it came to letting Bannon testify after Trump waived executive privilege, right? Steve Bannon agrees to testify before Jan. 6 committee

It's a sham, you turd. The contempt trial is an extension of that, but I shouldn't be surprised. Commies never have problems persecuting/imprisoning political dissidents.

Quote:
Yeah. Look up what ‘committee’ means. They are going to pass the ‘findings’ to the DoJ.
Are you really this dense?

Quote:
Like Horza said I find it amazing you Trumptard still don’t understand this isn’t a criminal court case.
No one said it was. What we have said, is it's CORRUPT. Clearly.

Now PLEASE, tell me about Eric Holder and Lois Lerner.
Old 07-24-2022, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cheers.
Trump lost, stupid.
Old 07-24-2022, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:

Cheers.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2022, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

lol jesus christ (ai is satanic)
Old 07-24-2022, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I cannot read your posts. I cannot read your posts. I am in my safe space you snowflakes Liberals! Time to make another failed crypto post. Fortune favors the brave!! Are URine?
Streaming Wars by South Park has this Trumptard nuclear Karen figured out.
Old 07-24-2022, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So cross-examination is called "interrupting" when you don't want it to happen? LOL
Cross examine allows someone to speak. During public congressional investigation committees during Trump Presidency were filled with Republicans talking over and interrupt those testifying. Democrats figured out how to stop their childish tactics and still got a bipartisan investigation. Sorry your party did not get the chance to make the proceedings like that of a Jerry Springer show; again.

Quote:
OH except when it came to letting Bannon testify after [URL="https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-says-waive-executive-privilege-ahead-steve-bannons-jan-6-committ-rcna37505"]
Trumps executive order means NOTHING and BannonÂ’s own lawyers said he never even talked about it with them. He was guilty the end. Just another Republican found guilty.

And no one cares about your equivalent nothing burger Benghazi like tangent topics.