Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-08-2022, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ask them why they don't want to ban wine, cigars, and personal ownership of cars. Then tell them those are all the reasons you don't want to ban guns.

Boom.

Dunkin on these noobs.
Hey castle, thanks for this one. I been wondering where the wine part of the revelations black horse we're currently living in came from, but this must be it! Thanks!

Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, 'Two pounds of wheat for a day's wages, and six pounds of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!'
Old 07-08-2022, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Reiwa, peterpal, Kaveh.. my stump-trump-dunk list grows
Old 07-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... killing instruments...
please define, provide a list.

Here's some-

hammers*
knives*
cars
bricks
curbs
fists
pressure cookers*
baseball bats*
chainsaws*
axes*

*amazon prime 1-2 days to your doorstep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
, why not have a gun school and a test as requirement like you have for cars?
You mean to acquire a state-issued license to drive a car?

Because you need one of those to buy (or steal) a used car and drive it around? what's to stop that person from just mowing people over? drinking and driving and killing innocents? Nothing, happens all the time.

Also, something like 1 in 8 drivers on the road today are uninsured (see: the IRC), so don't bother throwing liability insurance around.

Also also - see amazon list of goodies.

BTW - have you ever purchased a firearm?

Quote:
Why are shotguns available for 18 year olds and they're allowed to drink at 21?
Because every citizen of the United States of America enjoys the unalienable right to self-defense and to defend their minor children, thanks to the 2nd Amendment. Even the lefty WaPo agreed .. although 2014 seems decades ago- https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...utional-right/

buying/consuming alcohol isn't, last i checked, used for self-defense.

Quote:
You guys are too funny trying to interpret Thomas Jefferson's tea leaves to decide what's good for today's society
And "you guys" are too pretentious and obtuse to know any better.
Last edited by Rainik Stormseeker; 07-08-2022 at 05:58 PM..
Old 07-08-2022, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you start by helping lift them out of poverty. When gangs and violence is all you’ve ever known, it’s no surprise that you end up in a gang and violent.
hey also we gotta talk about how in the 1980s all the gang dads were like, "we used to use our hands!"

like your argument that they are poor so they use guns is not really true if you look at history, the italian district when they were the gangsters of the time were not rife with gun violence either.

Something culturally has changed recently to increase the rate of gun use, and ignoring that but having such confidence in your solutions is annoying.

Like straight up manditory church might stop gun violence, why is that unfair but taking away guns and forcing your beliefs on me ok?
Old 07-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drinking and driving and killing innocents? Nothing, happens all the time.
https://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...icle-1.2528840
Old 07-08-2022, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could create an ad for my 7-days to pwn a lib self-help program.

Ask them why they don't want to ban wine, cigars, and personal ownership of cars. Then tell them those are all the reasons you don't want to ban guns.

Boom.

Dunkin on these noobs.
All that tells me is you're too dumb to distinguish between colors of animus.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-08-2022, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus is like, "no way last time the nailed me to a cross with hammers, I do not want to see what they do to me with those guns!"
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2022, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All that tells me is you're too dumb to distinguish between colors of animus.

Hope this helps.
I shot another pirate ship once. He didn't have his flag up. Tough luck. You made the list. Can't weasel your wait out now, pal.
Old 07-08-2022, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey also we gotta talk about how in the 1980s all the gang dads were like, "we used to use our hands!"

like your argument that they are poor so they use guns is not really true if you look at history, the italian district when they were the gangsters of the time were not rife with gun violence either.

Something culturally has changed recently to increase the rate of gun use, and ignoring that but having such confidence in your solutions is annoying.

Like straight up manditory church might stop gun violence, why is that unfair but taking away guns and forcing your beliefs on me ok?
My argument that they are so poor so they use guns? Dude, are you high?

Again. I don’t want to ban guns. It’s not realistic. Would be like trying to ban bikes in the Netherlands.

I’m just saying if you want to reduce the violence, and by proxy probably the number of guns, in places like Chicago and Detroit, you need to help those places. It’s not going to help itself. It’s sad because these were once great cities of America. But they got the rug pulled out from under them. Same with Apalachia. The ones that could leave left and the ones that stayed were left in the rubble.

What do you do when you’re born to a crackhead mom and a gang member dad? Anything you can to survive. Surrounded by violence, poverty, and drugs from the day you’re born. Can you truly imagine how terrible that must be? Are these kids supposed to pull themselves up from bootstraps they don’t even have and go to night school? Do you have that amount of focus and drive? Probably not, cuz you’re here posting with me lol.

I concede on banning guns. Let’s not ban guns. Now what?

Also. I’m going to bed, cuz like you Jibroni, I am high [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Night night
Old 07-08-2022, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Im saying why did we not help those places from 1900-1960 and gun deaths were 100-400% less than they are today per year in the usa?

we've had poor ghettos since the founding fathers moved here and kicked homer out of their treehouse and made the first no homers club.

And I do agree if we lived in paradise there would be no crime but I dont think we could pull that off without it naturally happening over time through a series of failed attempts at greatness.

Quote:
I concede on banning guns. Let’s not ban guns. Now what?
I said, anyone who uses a gun in a crime is sent to the lithium mines. Or mandate church.

Quote:
What do you do when you’re born to a crackhead mom and a gang member dad? Anything you can to survive.
not necessarily true, lots of kids have made it out of the ghetto.

gang culture was down in the 2000s it suddenly got a huge rise again in the 2010s and now ganster rap is back to flashing guns and all that shit what happened?

Tupac almost ended that. Until they ended him. (the illuminati whos mission is to brainwash kids to turn into MK ultra'd murderers)

And in the past, there have been other gang cultures like gang culture culture now, Italians were exactly the same 100 years ago, and they became privlaged now, and we didnt give them any handouts that I can remember.

Same with the irish.

No MK ultra back then though, so that's maybe why they made it out and gangbanging made a comeback.

edit: (gn good morning if its then)
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-08-2022 at 06:31 PM..