Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 10-23-2022, 01:41 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Looking For Group (LFG)

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to get my first character leveled up and having a rough time finding groups at lower levels (currently a 7 bard). I've reviewed beginner guides to try East Commonlands and Blackburrow. I've tried doing /ooc in these areas and kept my LFG tag on but get ignored or rejected for being too low level. Any tips to find a group on P99 Green would be awesome.

Thank you in advance!
Old 10-23-2022, 10:44 PM
Orc

EC and blackurrow seem to be dead zones for low levels thee days. Being closer to 10 is definitely better for groups though. Crushbone Oasis and Unrest are going to be your hot spots for sure. Problem being getting closer to 10. If I were you I’d go to kelethin by boat, get bound, head into CB and solo while looking for group. Good exp and you can collect CB belts for exp. Stay there for a bit then around 16ish I’d try unrest. If that sucks I’d go to Oasis. Just my two cents good luck and hope that helps. Also check out YouTube on kite swarming.
Old 10-23-2022, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

In EC what you should really be doing is just grabbing free buffs at the tunnel then go kill everything. Beg some buffs again when they wear off. Don’t worry about grouping in EC.

Once you’re up there in level like to 12 or so you could probably do the exact same thing in WC via the Druid rings until like level 16 or so.
Old 10-24-2022, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Crushbone really is good, and often you can pair or trio with people in there...belts got nerfed a bit but they're still good to hand in until 10-12 I believe.

At 13-14 Unrest is definitely a great spot doing yard trash and death beetles. The future is Faydwer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2022, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Just send tells to people in zone, I wouldn't leave blackburrow area only because til level 12 fangs are such good exp. After that move to bandits which are good money doing the sash quest. After that you can do the lazy Bard til like 18. By then you can start practicing Ae kiting down 25 mobs at a time.
Old 10-27-2022, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by calls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to get my first character leveled up and having a rough time finding groups at lower levels (currently a 7 bard). I've reviewed beginner guides to try East Commonlands and Blackburrow. I've tried doing /ooc in these areas and kept my LFG tag on but get ignored or rejected for being too low level. Any tips to find a group on P99 Green would be awesome.

Thank you in advance!
Hey buddy, we have a lot of people around your level range in <Pals>

You don't have to join us, just send one of us a tell and say you're looking for a group. There might be one going that you can join, and there usually are porters online who can get you to your groups as well.

See you soon.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.