Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 09-21-2022, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

It really is a shame they had to go and wake the sleeper and ruin the server for the rest of its existence.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-21-2022, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It really is a shame they had to go and wake the sleeper and ruin the server for the rest of its existence.
Sorry you don't got, hope that helps.
Old 09-21-2022, 05:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feverblade is way way better threat then red blade or trident, just fyi! Like, its not even comparable lol, whether it procs or not, u will get threat. SOD is the best but ya I cant get that soo...

I didn't believe it at first either, but once I got one, it is really all I use 90% of the time. Ty Detoxx / Venice for your testing of agro weps and finally convincing me to buy the feverblade / lady n horn =P

Obviously diff weps for specific encounters.

Feverblade primary / katana offhand or sometimes i swap offhand for redblade. If I need more threat on easy encounter I use the 10/15 horn offhand (has no hp is the downside, but crazy good agro).

Trident is really only good for like krezien, koi, vymm. Ill use trident primary with katana offhand for stat boost.

Vulak is usually katana primary + shield offhand since you want low agro to not rip from the kiters at the start, later on I swap to dual wield once dps is on it / slowd. Red blade primary / Katana or shield offhand depending how many procs / if agro is good. Because dps has to get off it every so often from aoe, you can use shield for a lot of the fight depending on lucky procs.

Aow I do redblade primary / katana offhand normally for max stats / and good threat. Threat is no issue for 1st tank on aow cause it is bumped and you can dump a full totem in it /nod. If 2nd tank Ill usually have gamparse going and try to stay below other wars in dps so I don't die if it drops, but still enough where once bump picks it up I can get agro easily after.

Silence mobs (growth / lady m).
Krezien Flame + Horn (12/17 and 10/15), you will lock agro np /nod.
Old 09-21-2022, 05:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Which Katana are you referring to, Pain?
Old 09-21-2022, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

To Ally:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does feverblade still have what seems like an absurdly large aggro proc Ally? All I can go off of is the forums and patch updates since I don’t own one. I do remember infestation being notably gimped compared to its prior self after the nerf.
I don’t want this to be lost. I cannot test this anecdotally or objectively. If the patch notes and forums are correct my numbers are. If some weapon procs are still “epic” and I don’t otherwise know my napkin math could be wildly wrong.

My personal experiences are consistent with patch notes but I, admittedly spent like 0 time with warriors with shissar/feverblade etc

My mind is wide open but my warrior only has infestation, WESS, frostbringer and Frostreaver to play with. Having had all of the above pre and post nerf proc it went from

Lol infestation + WESS = laughably strong

To … prior combo suddenly “meh”

To Frostreaver wins on all accounts (dps by a lot; aggro by a lot)

Last edited by Troxx; 09-21-2022 at 09:16 PM..
Old 09-21-2022, 10:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Does feverblade still have what seems like an absurdly large aggro proc Ally? All I can go off of is the forums and patch updates since I don’t own one. I do remember infestation being notably gimped compared to its prior self after the nerf.
Its less than red blade but > trident /nod.

Its mostly the white agro from its low delay that helps, + the procs is like 500ish agro? /nod
Old 09-21-2022, 10:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogz_SS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which Katana are you referring to, Pain?
lol you goof
https://wiki.project1999.com/Jaelen's_Katana
Old 09-21-2022, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you don't got warder loot, imagine competitive raiding.
It's not funny anymore, still <3 you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2022, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its less than red blade but > trident /nod.

Its mostly the white agro from its low delay that helps, + the procs is like 500ish agro? /nod
Omg you didn’t address the question!!

Do you *feel* feverblade is more aggro per proc than what we assume?

I can “calculate” crap all the live long day! It’s easy if we assume a 400 threat cap.

Old 09-21-2022, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

I want to know crap!

The proc Nerf either hit it ALL or skipped somestuff

Last edited by Troxx; 09-21-2022 at 11:34 PM..