Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Im going to be one of the handful who doesn't have access to eqemu or email to original account, its on a piece of paper that was lost when I moved likely to never be seen again.

Would somehow logging in now before the forced change and verifying through a GM do any good? I guess the come-back would be it could be someone posing to be you, but if you trust someone with your password you should trust them not to try and high-jack the account they already have access to... right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-24-2014, 10:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
English?
She means the blue Project 1999 server and not the red project 1999 server.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:45 PM
Orc

Really thx , 2 y i try to get back my account ! THX !
Old 03-25-2014, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

i dont see anywhere that we can change the email asociated with the emulator account

if this email becomes inactive or unavail.... can we not change passwords?

i have emulator login, is that enough to change or do the changes require email verification?
Old 03-27-2014, 09:52 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Reppy Send a message via AIM to Reppy Send a message via Yahoo to Reppy

I am having some trouble with this, I just tried to login and i am unable to and I am looking for the place to change your password. Failed to find it :\, I have already Linked my account is there anything else I would need to do?
Old 03-29-2014, 05:16 AM
Sarnak

What are the real benefits - if any - security wise, to linking your EQEMU login?
Wouldn't that add another layer of risk since the data exists on two databases instead of one?
Old 03-29-2014, 10:24 AM
Orc

I made a LOT of accounts when I started playing on the EZ server a bunch of years ago, I lost the LS info for all of them because I never thought that I would need it. I'm a lazy idiot, so I just used all the old LS accounts when I started on P99 and now I'm wondering if that means I'm going to lose all of my characters/accounts for P99 at least?
Old 04-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

It worked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Got my account back, wee!
Old 04-15-2014, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Existing players can link their EQEmulator Forum Account to their Project 1999 Accounts, and then also manage their loginserver accounts from here.
Where is this option? I can't find it in either my EQemu User CP or my Project1999 User CP. Also... once the accounts are linked am I then able to change loginserver password?
Old 04-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Tetley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is this option? I can't find it in either my EQemu User CP or my Project1999 User CP. Also... once the accounts are linked am I then able to change loginserver password?
On the homepage for project1999 Click the "EQEmulator Link" link on the side below the 'Account System' heading

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Closed Thread