Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

Default My old Warrior still exists! (65 WAR, PoP era)

Man, I still have my old warrior! I got bored and did an account restore. Had to use my parents old ISP email to get my password reset.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway, was fun to log him in but seeing current EQ is surreal. It makes no sense to me. And I'm sorry but I initially logged in with Luclin models. There is NO WAY IN HELL any sane person can think those models are better than these godlike originals.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:27 AM
Planar Protector

Damn he looks good
Old 04-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is NO WAY IN HELL any sane person can think those models are better than these godlike originals.
Don't agree! The original models looks like blocky crap rendered using a Commodore 64, EXCEPT the helmets which somehow look much better than the Luclin ones.
Old 04-20-2015, 12:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is NO WAY IN HELL any sane person can think those models are better than these godlike originals.
I do.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 04-20-2015, 01:21 PM
VIP / Contributor

i did the same thing. i have a prenerf circlet of shadow for sale!!
Old 04-20-2015, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn he looks good
I know, right? Some Primal weapons, Skyshrine gear, Dain 10 Ring, Cloak of Fire Storm, crown of deceit, kizrak's gauntlets of battle...

Then I used some 100 SC points that I had by default to buy a bracer off the EQ store... it beat my BP of Vindication hands down... by a lot...

Times are different on live.

Quote:
Don't agree! The original models looks like blocky crap rendered using a Commodore 64, EXCEPT the helmets which somehow look much better than the Luclin ones.
You need an eye exam. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2015, 06:22 PM
Banned

same, no screenshot but was mind-blowing to see my paly with valorium and soulfire omg.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:11 PM
Fire Giant

Does it cost anything to log into old accounts? I'll probably never remember my login name and password, but it would be fun nonetheless to try!
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 04-20-2015, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

somehow i got into my old account a few years back, looked like a clown with half elf rogue luclin models. Had some ToV pixels from stromm first rush.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX0621 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does it cost anything to log into old accounts? I'll probably never remember my login name and password, but it would be fun nonetheless to try!
Nope, totally free. The hard part will be figuring out your old account name. If you can remember your old email and still have access to it, it is a breeze. Was very easy for me. The only thing I had to do was lookup what server my old Innoruuk merged with. It happened to be merged with others into Erolisi Marr.
Closed Thread